Travis homer very solid #2 rb

brock

All-American
Homer is the real deal. Miami will have a better 1, 2 punch then most teams in the country outside of a handful. He has been very good against our front 7 yard the last 2 scrimmages and mind you we had one of the top rushing defenses in the country

Last edited:
Advertisement
Homer is the real deal. Miami will have a better 1, 2 punch then most teams in the country outside of a handful. He has been very good against our front 7 yard the last 2 scrimmages and mind you we had one of the top rushing defenses in the country

I've noticed that as well. His YPC has been great. Well over 6 a carry i believe. Is this w the 2nd team OL vs 1st team Dline?

I don't think we'll know how good he is for another 4-6 weeks. Here's hoping you are right.

Don't fall for the offseason hype and crown a dude because of scrimmage stats, lets see him ball out in a game first.

Advertisement
Don't fall for the offseason hype and crown a dude because of scrimmage stats, lets see him ball out in a game first.

The coaches seem to be very high on him based on interviews, he's performing well against our defense too

Last edited:

The coaches seem to be very high on him based on interviews, he's performing well be our defense too

Positive signs, but there have been many to come through greentree with hype that never panned out. I like Homer a lot though, think he's very talented. We'll see.

He had a better Sparq score than Dalvin Cook and his HS tape is one of the best I've ever seen for a RB.

He'll have a big year.

Lots of people are going to spend these next couple weeks getting their doubts and negativity in, it's what our fanbase does best

Advertisement
Great to see him running strong. Biggest hope now is that he's stout in pass pro. If he's garbage there, we'll be limited in what we can do when Walton needs a break.

I'm on record. Homer is a better back than Walton, and I think it's going to show on the field by mid-season

Yeah, I said it.

Homer is ballin', glad he's busting his *** for playing time behind Walton. Choc having trouble getting his pad level down and worrying about his knee on every rep. Choc better tighten up soon, cause Lingard and Cam coming to jump over him next year.

I'm on record. Homer is a better back than Walton, and I think it's going to show on the field by mid-season

Yeah, I said it.

He's more athletic, I'm pretty high on walton after last year though. He improved a lot from freshman to his sophmore season

Advertisement

Yeah, I said it.

dont-believe-you.gif.cf.gif

"Very solid" and "better 1, 2 punch than most teams in the country" based off 2 closed scrimmages?

If you were new and unfamiliar with green tree all stars, id give you a pass. But come on, be better.

What's hysterical is that this is the exact type of thread the guy called you out for last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis is a baller always have been... True blue collar baller one of my favorite Canes. He give all ...just look at some of the special team footage from last year... #can 'twait

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

"Very solid" and "better 1, 2 punch than most teams in the country" based off 2 closed scrimmages?

If you were new and unfamiliar with green tree all stars, id give you a pass. But come on, be better.

What's hysterical is that this is the exact type of thread the guy called you out for last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

Walton is an extremely solid Mark Ingram kind of back. He's a good, tough-nosed all around back, with great hands, and awesome leadership ability. He is also a hard worker, and that kind of attitude is infectious and rubs off on everyone.

Homer, though, is dynamic, and I think he is special. He is a HR hitter

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back