Travis homer very solid #2 rb

Advertisement
Homer is the real deal. Miami will have a better 1, 2 punch then most teams in the country outside of a handful. He has been very good against our front 7 yard the last 2 scrimmages and mind you we had one of the top rushing defenses in the country

"Very solid" and "better 1, 2 punch than most teams in the country" based off 2 closed scrimmages?

If you were new and unfamiliar with green tree all stars, id give you a pass. But come on, be better.

What's hysterical is that this is the exact type of thread the guy called you out for last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90% of teams don't have a running back as good as mark walton,so when you add homer to the mix that statement still remains imo

Homer had very legit high school stats and film. Don't know why people are so down on this kid. Easily faster than any back we have. I know speed isn't everything but this kid has a lot of tools. Wasn't he ranked a top 10 back in the country? He didn't get a lot of offers cause he pretty much shut it down very early. Or was that a bs Alabama offer he had? I watched his film again and I'm still stumped on why you guys think he's gonna be a green tree all American. Is it cause he didn't pass yearby as a freshman?

Advertisement
Homer had very legit high school stats and film. Don't know why people are so down on this kid. Easily faster than any back we have. I know speed isn't everything but this kid has a lot of tools. Wasn't he ranked a top 10 back in the country? He didn't get a lot of offers cause he pretty much shut it down very early. Or was that a bs Alabama offer he had? I watched his film again and I'm still stumped on why you guys think he's gonna be a green tree all American. Is it cause he didn't pass yearby as a freshman?

Travis homer had offers from Miami, bama, fsu, auburn, notre dame, UF and more

Just give him the ball in redzone situations and hopefully our Oline can recover the fumble in the endzone for 6.

Advertisement
Great to see him running strong. Biggest hope now is that he's stout in pass pro. If he's garbage there, we'll be limited in what we can do when Walton needs a break.

Oh you've seen him runstrong at the scrimmages?

tenor.gif

Homer is the real deal. Miami will have a better 1, 2 punch then most teams in the country outside of a handful. He has been very good against our front 7 yard the last 2 scrimmages and mind you we had one of the top rushing defenses in the country

LMFAO!!!! Only time any of us seen him run is fumbing against Bethune Cookman... God dammit Brock

Advertisement
Glad to hear he didn't have any turnovers but that has been my only knock on him. He runs hard for his size and is quick but needs to be more consistent holding on to the ball.

I been saying the kid is ELiTE! Hes good enough as a 1. Everybody will be on the bandwagon this year.

I'm on record. Homer is a better back than Walton, and I think it's going to show on the field by mid-season

Yeah, I said it.

Some of you should never give your opinions on football. Ever.

We'll see. Just remember I said it.

And I am not shatting on Walton ---he is a good player, but I just think Homer is going to be a special back. It's going to show on the screen this year. He is a guy that can "house" it if he get's a crease.

Advertisement
The kid showed himself last year. Fumbled early and got stuck behind veterans. Instead of moping around he showed out on special teams. He's a kid I want on my team. Some of you jerkoffs clearly never played a down of football in your life. Travis is the goods. Bigdouchecane got cut from the band for constantly begging the guy next to him if he could blow his trumpet.

Go Canes!

I'm on record. Homer is a better back than Walton, and I think it's going to show on the field by mid-season

Yeah, I said it.

I think you need to define, "better."

We all know some backs have certain strengths more than others, but to use some nebulous, BS term such as "better" requires a bit more specificity.

Homer is a really good running back - and Walton has proven he's a really good running back at this level.

If Homer is as successful as Walton, I'll be as happy as a puppy with two peters - but let's fire the rifle before yelling for the target to fall down.

Yeah, I said it.

I think you need to define, "better."

We all know some backs have certain strengths more than others, but to use some nebulous, BS term such as "better" requires a bit more specificity.

Homer is a really good running back - and Walton has proven he's a really good running back at this level.

If Homer is as successful as Walton, I'll be as happy as a puppy with two peters - but let's fire the rifle before yelling for the target to fall down.

Agree with this. I think Walton is a better all around player. I think Homer is a better "pure" tailback/runner.

Advertisement
Back