Transfer season

i heard David Jester (8th grader with offer) plans on transferring to Doral. They had a 7on7 tournament and beat a few times including Western who has Hodges and Williams. I know it's 7v7 not footbal but thats what i heard.

Advertisement
I always LOL @ these transfer tweets where they thank all of their coaches while at the same time ****ting on them.

Some of them actually type they "prayed on it"...and had "long talks" ....gtfoh...they just copy n paste that sh*t.
Them mfers dont even tell the coaches they are transferring. you gotta find out after the respect my decision tweet.

I just don't agree with kids transferring all the time. Defend it all you want. Have a nice day.

By the way. Why do you leave the e out of Ethenic? Just curious. I always thought he was a solid player.
You may not agree with ‘kids transferring all the time.’ But (a) that is an abstraction / generalization; and (b) not what you commented on. Here, you made a comment about this kid transferring this time. And you do not know his reasons for his choice, or whether they are they types of reasons you generally disagree with, or not. So you’re making a generalization and judging him, and don’t really know the facts. If that’s comfortable for you, have at it.

i heard David Jester (8th grader with offer) plans on transferring to Doral. They had a 7on7 tournament and beat a few times including Western who has Hodges and Williams. I know it's 7v7 not footbal but thats what i heard.

isnt Doral one of the few schools in Florida that allows 8th graders to play Varsity?

Advertisement
You may not agree with ‘kids transferring all the time.’ But (a) that is an abstraction / generalization; and (b) not what you commented on. Here, you made a comment about this kid transferring this time. And you do not know his reasons for his choice, or whether they are they types of reasons you generally disagree with, or not. So you’re making a generalization and judging him, and don’t really know the facts. If that’s comfortable for you, have at it.

I dont know many SoFLa Elite recruits that stayed at the same school all 4 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever it takes when you get dropped in a conference with...

Carol City
Booker T
Pace
University School
Cardinal Gibbons
Glades Central
American Heritage

Oh sh*t i forgot.

Oh they gonna need a few more transfers becuase they still may be FOOD.

Gibbons, CC, Heritage, GC still likely have more talent than they do.
Booker T even in the spring still had productive dlineman other than Harris.

That classification will be fun though.

Oh sh*t i forgot.

Oh they gonna need a few more transfers becuase they still may be FOOD.

Gibbons, CC, Heritage, GC still likely have more talent than they do.
Booker T even in the spring still had productive dlineman other than Harris.

That classification will be fun though.
Gulliver has had a crazy off season they have been getting kids from everywhere. Got kids from btw and mnw which is really shocking

Advertisement

4-star CB & FSU commit Jalen Harrell is transferring from Central to Champagnat returning back to another Hialeah school being originally a Mater academy kid before Central.

Big loss to the Central secondary.

😯 your young bulls letting em fly lol

Advertisement
Back