Transfer season

The transfer culture in high school in Florida is crazy and when I first started following recruiting I couldn't understand why everyone was out in the open about it. I'm from North VA and they don't let kids transfer from school to school like that. Only the private schools may swoop down and grab a kid but the public schools no dice. You must go to the school that's in your school zone.

I've learned to understand and respect "transfer season " on this board even though I don't agree with it at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but I just now realized that James Williams transferred to Western. The Wildcats are loaded! Still trips me out that Western is getting top-tier kids to transfer to Davie. They've gotta be one of the better 8A teams in the state, at least on paper.

And from what I've seen, the only area that has transferring like this from what I've seen is the greater Los Angeles area.

SIAP but I just now realized that James Williams transferred to Western. The Wildcats are loaded! Still trips me out that Western is getting top-tier kids to transfer to Davie. They've gotta be one of the better 8A teams in the state, at least on paper.
Yes, their 7v7 team played this past weekend. Their d got torched by Doral in one of the games i saw.

Advertisement
Yes, their 7v7 team played this past weekend. Their d got torched by Doral in one of the games i saw.

These new districts are crazy. Doral is trying to get back to Regional level as in 2017, where they lost to STA in playoffs. They got a boat load of young talent. There are rumblings of a certain highly coveted big man heading that way. Season aint over.

These new districts are crazy. Doral is trying to get back to Regional level as in 2017, where they lost to STA in playoffs. They got a boat load of young talent. There are rumblings of a certain highly coveted big man heading that way. Season aint over.
Yeah they wanna compete, changed district/schedule. Haven't heard about a big man but line is a concern for them. Western vs doral 5:15

It is far from silly and that is a silly comparison as they aren't getting paid.

I miss the days when players would kill themsleves out there for their team. They would go through a brick wall for a coach they believed in. There was a thing called school pride. Boys on and off of the field, doing life in high school together. That builds bonds and character.

Even the pro's do this chasing some extra money. It's why professional sports lost me in general. I get going to a better team there to try and win a championship since everyone is doing it. I really don't get it when they make moves to a lesser team. I'm a winner and I'll be damned if I go to an inferior team to lose more. That **** is whack.
Anyone that isn't a complete moron does that as a professional. Do you think guys at JP Morgan talk about JP Morgan pride and they would never work for a different company? If Goldman offers them more money, even just a few hundred K a year they are jumping ship.

Being loyal to a company is what the smart and powerful people want from the gullible dumb people. It makes their job a lot easier when you have people that are willing to put a company (that doesn't give af about them) above their needs.

If that JP morgan employee starts making less money they will fire him at a drop of a hat. If that NFL player starts to under perform, he will be cut. Why should they show loyalty to a company that isn't going to show loyalty back?

Advertisement

They got a 2 year window. If they dont wint his year..it may be dead

Advertisement
Once upon a time there was a kid who went to Killian. He then transfered to Gulliver Prep. He would go on to play safety for the University of Miami. That man's name was Sean Taylor.

NO ONE B$@&ED ABOUT IT!!! STFU!!!

Advertisement
Back