Transfer season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I helped in the weight room at Boca a few times and one of the kid said this was going to happen back in May....
Also the QB from Monarch transferred to Western back to Monarch over the summer to go to Deerfield Beach only to come back to Monarch....
I saw that Western got Miramar's QB, must be why the kid from Monarch left. I interviewed at Monarch for a coaching job once and heard about how DB raids them for talent regularly. So what happens to the King kid now?

I saw that Western got Miramar's QB, must be why the kid from Monarch left. I interviewed at Monarch for a coaching job once and heard about how DB raids them for talent regularly. So what happens to the King kid now?
I think he stays and they do a 2 QB system. Who did you interview with. I can try to help. i don't know if there is still openings but I will put in a word for you

Congrats to Coach James!

With Benedict Hyppolite following Coach Harris to Florida Memorial next year as a OC, Carol City hires Coach James as their new HC.

For those that don't know, Dorrean James is a MNW alumni, he played on those legendary Year of the Bull squad back in 06/07 & was DC/LB coach for the Bulls the last two seasons. He went to USF for college & played DE.

Real good dude, I went to HS with him & he's one of the smartest coaches I know, I 100% see him rising up the ranks in his career & eventually becoming a college coach.

I'm happy for him.

Advertisement
Can he recruit?
Well, he brought Terrence Lewis, Antwan Massie & Wati Huggins over from BTW with him, and also got A'mahri McCray from North Miami this year, plus EJ3 from Jackson.

He's definitely gonna take some kids with him over to CC, so I guess yes lol.

Advertisement

Congrats to Coach James!

With Benedict Hyppolite following Coach Harris to Florida Memorial next year as a OC, Carol City hires Coach James as their new HC.

For those that don't know, Dorrean James is a MNW alumni, he played on those legendary Year of the Bull squad back in 06/07 & was DC/LB coach for the Bulls the last two seasons. He went to USF for college & played DE.

Real good dude, I went to HS with him & he's one of the smartest coaches I know, I 100% see him rising up the ranks in his career & eventually becoming a college coach.

I'm happy for him.

You may have been at the west with a chic I dated then. Lol i messed with the track girls..and she was 1 of the best

Advertisement
Back