Transfer season

Advertisement
Kids transferring away from state championship winning teams. LOL

So as you see, even winning doesn't guarantee that you keep your kids.
That's crazy...what could a coach possibly say to get a player on the level of Lewis to transfer? Like you mentioned he won at MNW, and he's highly regarded and ranked, so what am I missing? Lol

of all the top kids (Williams, brooks, et al) would you say we have the best shot with Lewis? Would love to get brooks although I know it’s an uphill battle. Williams is long gone.
We don't have the best shot with any of'em lol.

If we had a great 10-2/11-1 type season where the offense explodes, we might have a shot with Ja'Corey Brooks, but otherwise he's headed to UGA, LSU, Bama or Clemson.

0% chance with Williams, he's signed sealed & delivered to UGA, Stevenson 2.0.

T2 is $EC bound as well. The bags haven't been dropped yet for him but he's a kid that's all over the place he changes his team every week. It's TAMU, UF, UGA, Bama, Clemson & LSU, but our chances with him are slim to none.

Advertisement
That's crazy...what could a coach possibly say to get a player on the level of Lewis to transfer? Like you mentioned he won at MNW, and he's highly regarded and ranked, so what am I missing? Lol
Everybody knows what's up with T2. The coaches aren't surprised he left.

He was brought over from BTW by Coach James anyway so once Coach James got the CC job it opened the door for him to leave, most thought he was going to CC but Coach Jones at Nade is one of the best recruiters in HS so it's not a shock he landed him.

Terrence is clicked in with the same coach that handles James Williams recruitment, so you know how that goes...

Everybody knows what's up with T2. The coaches aren't surprised he left.

He was brought over from BTW by Coach James anyway so once Coach James got the CC job it opened the door for him to leave, most thought he was going to CC but Coach Jones at Nade is one of the best recruiters in HS so it's not a shock he landed him.

Terrence is clicked in with the same coach that handles James Williams recruitment, so you know how that goes...
Ok, makes sense now. Appreciate it.

Advertisement

The HC at Chaminade just recruits wherever he is.

Its made ALOT easier now with the 7 on 7 crap as those guys are assistant coaches at certain high schools.

Chaminade got like 4 young kids from my school that all will be div 1 kids down the road already.

They dont have a qb that can throw accurately pass 10 yards but that may not matter with the OL they will have and Franklin at rb.

Their Defense should be really good as well to. Torrie Cox Jr likely is the best db they have at corner...but Lewis adds ALOT to a group that has elite high school DE'S and probably 3 div 1 level D tackles....one of em transferring from my alma mater that is a 6'2 260 kid right now as a freshman

The HC at Chaminade just recruits wherever he is.

Its made ALOT easier now with the 7 on 7 crap as those guys are assistant coaches at certain high schools.

Chaminade got like 4 young kids from my school that all will be div 1 kids down the road already.

They dont have a qb that can throw accurately pass 10 yards but that may not matter with the OL they will have and Franklin at rb.

Their Defense should be really good as well to. Torrie Cox Jr likely is the best db they have at corner...but Lewis adds ALOT to a group that has elite high school DE'S and probably 3 div 1 level D tackles....one of em transferring from my alma mater that is a 6'2 260 kid right now as a freshman

South Broward should've called Damien the last 3 times they've had an opening. He's right down the street. Either have him at your school getting kids from elsewhere or have him elsewhere taking your kids.

I said the same thing about them and Guandolo. And Guandolo lived in the neighborhood where SB is.

They really don't wanna be great. So they're gonna keep watching Chaminade win states and even Hallandale be better than them year after year while they hire whoeverthehell.

I'm Chaminade alum but even I see the potential to have a good program at SB but for whatever reason, they just don't want to. Almost like Blake James is the AD over there. smh

South Broward should've called Damien the last 3 times they've had an opening. He's right down the street. Either have him at your school getting kids from elsewhere or have him elsewhere taking your kids.

I said the same thing about them and Guandolo. And Guandolo lived in the neighborhood where SB is.

They really don't wanna be great. So they're gonna keep watching Chaminade win states and even Hallandale be better than them year after year while they hire whoeverthehell.

I'm Chaminade alum but even I see the potential to have a good program at SB but for whatever reason, they just don't want to. Almost like Blake James is the AD over there. smh

No lies told. **** all the young kids im speaking of....are from LIBERIA. lol...They are suppose to be South Broward kids..but were at Mcarthur.

The admin over there doesnt care about Sports soooo...South Broward will be the JV for Chaminade or Hallandale/Mcarthur whenever they feel like being good a year.

South Broward has like 2 or 3 kids that are really good as underclassmen. A DL that was disruptive as ****..Broward aint really sending kids to colleges either so.
Chaminade will continue to sit their and raid all the Hollywood schools.

Advertisement
We don't have the best shot with any of'em lol.

If we had a great 10-2/11-1 type season where the offense explodes, we might have a shot with Ja'Corey Brooks, but otherwise he's headed to UGA, LSU, Bama or Clemson.

0% chance with Williams, he's signed sealed & delivered to UGA, Stevenson 2.0.

T2 is $EC bound as well. The bags haven't been dropped yet for him but he's a kid that's all over the place he changes his team every week. It's TAMU, UF, UGA, Bama, Clemson & LSU, but our chances with him are slim to none.

Sucks the bag game is so obvious and no one can do anything about it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back