Transfer season

Yo, is Gully passing out bags? Asking for a friend.
Gulliver is a private institution in an upscaled neighborhood, those fellas will definitely be taking care of. It's the only way to compete with the public schools.

Advertisement
Great move. Funny how it’s just FHSAA and not all state athletic associations

Just guessing but I would be surprised if there are many states with as easy transfer rules as Florida. Up in the Northeast, you go to school where you reside. And you have to show residency. Private school is different but kids don't go back and forth between private schools. And going back and forth between public and private causes all kinds of academic issues. Graduation requirements are not the same in public/private schools up here...

Just guessing but I would be surprised if there are many states with as easy transfer rules as Florida. Up in the Northeast, you go to school where you reside. And you have to show residency. Private school is different but kids don't go back and forth between private schools. And going back and forth between public and private causes all kinds of academic issues. Graduation requirements are not the same in public/private schools up here...
For sure definitely more rigid up there. They say you have to have proof of residency here but so many ways around it. All my buddies from NY/NJ went to public schools and are some of best students here at UM I know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man if this news dropped last week, no telling how crazy the transfer market woulda been outta CC and BTW. But now, since these kids have alread started practicing with the schools, they gotta play there. Gotta imagine each school will just promote an assistant coach to be interim for the rest of the season.

Man if this news dropped last week, no telling how crazy the transfer market woulda been outta CC and BTW. But now, since these kids have alread started practicing with the schools, they gotta play there. Gotta imagine each school will just promote an assistant coach to be interim for the rest of the season.
Yeah, Idk for a fact but I would assume BTW elevates Coach Stock who's their current DC/DB's coach & CC would go with Coach Greg Moss who's the DC at CC, or they could go with Coach Jones the WR coach.

But for the future there's a bunch if really good candidates for the full time HC job at both schools. CC could go back to Hallandale & get Coach Lovett, or bring back Coach Marcus Thomas who's the DC at Miami Beach & was the DC at CC when they won a state title in 2016. Also Coach Pat at North Miami would kill it at Carol City, especially for recruiting, the mass exodus of talent from that North Miami program would flock to CC.

BTW I could see going after Coach Issac the current DC at Killian under Derrick Gibson & was LB coach at Central. But BTW will probably stay in house, they usually like to hire former alumni. **** if DJax wasn't so dedicated to being a politician (not that it's a bad thing) he would be perfect for the HC job.

I don't know though, those are just my guesses, looking forward to seeing who they both get.

Yeah, Idk for a fact but I would assume BTW elevates Coach Stock who's their current DC/DB's coach & CC would go with Coach Greg Moss who's the DC at CC, or they could go with Coach Jones the WR coach.

But for the future there's a bunch if really good candidates for the full time HC job at both schools. CC could go back to Hallandale & get Coach Lovett, or bring back Coach Marcus Thomas who's the DC at Miami Beach & was the DC at CC when they won a state title in 2016. Also Coach Pat at North Miami would kill it at Carol City, especially for recruiting, the mass exodus of talent from that North Miami program would flock to CC.

BTW I could see going after Coach Issac the current DC at Killian under Derrick Gibson & was LB coach at Central. But BTW will probably stay in house, they usually like to hire former alumni. **** if DJax wasn't so dedicated to being a politician (not that it's a bad thing) he would be perfect for the HC job.

I don't know though, those are just my guesses, looking forward to seeing who they both get.
I feel like Pat woulda got the job at CC last time. If I remember correctly, he took the job at North Miami and just a few weeks later Aubrey Hill took the FIU job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back