Transfer Antonio Moultrie commits to the U

Advertisement
It's been over a week since I was told it was Belk. He's the only one that makes any sense to me based on what I've heard and what Mario keeps telling players...

If it's not him it's going to be someone I haven't heard yet

DEFENSIVE OVERVIEW​

Houston’s base defense is a 4-2-5 look with at least one standing defensive end lined up up front. Sometimes you’ll see both ends in a standing look, but in most cases the Cougar defense had at least three linemen in a three-point position.

Here’s a look at a basic Houston defensive look in 2021.

It’s the basic look you’ll see on first and second down in Houston. The difference is that they will blend the front of an over or under look. The sight above is an overhang, which puts the bandit and nose guard on the limit/weak side.

The clip below is an example of a sub front, which puts the defensive tackle/big end in the boundary.

It's been over a week since I was told it was Belk. He's the only one that makes any sense to me based on what I've heard and what Mario keeps telling players...

If it's not him it's going to be someone I haven't heard yet

I would 🥜 if it were Belk

Advertisement
I think Pyburns gonna choose Auburn. He took a whole-weekend OV to them, then a one day unofficial here, then the whole next weekend he took his family to Auburn on an unofficial. I know this is just speculation based off of that. But those actions are sure as **** not a positive for us.
OV this weekend..... FWIW.....

9FAEED39-7A77-47C0-8D01-4B9D91C032E3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think some guys here are underestimating the talent Miami has on the roster already. Some of these expectations are ridiculous and every top player in the portal isn't necessarily a fit in Miami's future scheme.

You'd be fooling yourselves if you think the new staff isn't telling recruits how they will fit in their scheme. Just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it's not already in place.

The talent on the roster didn't get coached up or developed by the previous staff. That won't be the case moving forward with the new staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back