Transfer Antonio Moultrie commits to the U

Advertisement
Auburn is a great school. Lots of Atlanta kids go to Auburn, and I know quite a few Auburn engineers.
My point was simply between city v country. And city kids will feel more comfortable at Miami, and country kids would feel more comfortable at Auburn.
Auburn is hardly the most country school in the US. But simply as a point of comparison between Auburn and Miami, if a kid likes country music and pick up trucks, he’s more Auburn than Miami. IMO.
Please stop while you’re behind bruh 🙄.

Advertisement
I see him playing inside and out but I don't see full time dt. That's just me. Him and Lictenstein could be used similarly.
Unless we pickup a big DT from the portal at some point we are going to be really small inside this season.Miller is the only returning DT with any experience that can play 1tech.Hunter is around 285,Taylor and Haye are 300 but very young and I don't see Taylor ever agreeing to play 1tech.Roberts is around 270 and the usc and uab transfers are 265 to 270.Again I can't recall the last time we were so small at DT.

Advertisement
Solid get and glad he's a cane! So we've added two serviceable defensive lineman and two ballyhooed south florida playmakers via the portal. Everyone up in arms about not getting the **** names or certain guys but this is a solid start. Keep in mind it's only January, lots of names will pop into the portal after winter conditioning and spring ball.
Skinner, Kelly and Moss aren’t ****?ive only seen a few porsters bitc••••• about 22 recruiting because of coordinators

Unless we pickup a big DT from the portal at some point we are going to be really small inside this season.Miller is the only returning DT with any experience that can play 1tech.Hunter is around 285,Taylor and Haye are 300 but very young and I don't see Taylor ever agreeing to play 1tech.Roberts is around 270 and the usc and uab transfers are 265 to 270.Again I can't recall the last time we were so small at DT.
I think we'll add one after spring. There's going to be another good wave of players coming.

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back