Touchdown Throne??

Advertisement
I don't know if they can pull off a one size fits all version but an Icy UM grill would be the ****

dr-p02-daily-brief-aug-9.jpg
I vote yes to this lol...plus if Kosi is the guy, then shouldn't he just pop in his own fronts? They are already really clean and don't have that awkward moment of figuring out who gets to wear a celebration grille.

Advertisement
If they are going to do something for offense, let it be behind closed doors or at practice the next day. ****, even let them post a gif or picture on twitter after the game.

In game offensive prop sounds corny.

Advertisement
Who will willfully lugg that ***** from and to the locker room if we get shut out?
Bad idea.

IMO, the offensive prop is a really bad idea.

Really hope they scrap this, and just say it was all off-season fun and games.

Turnover chain is the best prop in football. It won't be possible to top it, IMO. And coming up with something on offense will be extra lame because of how legit the turnover chain is.

SOMEBODY get the message to Manny to shelve this. Plus, the build-up will only add to the failure.
Just using the word 'prop' is bothersome

Overexposure is a bad, bad thing. Please don't do this, or it cheapens what the Turnover Chain means.

I was against changing the design last year, and I'm against doing it again this year.
Exactly. When does it stop? This is a slippery slope, and it won't be long until we are in FSU turnover ***** pack territory. Stop while we are ahead, I say. At least stop with JUST using the TO chain.

Advertisement
Here’s the deal with a touchdown prop. Offense is different than defense. If a DB makes a play on the ball and gets the interception, that’s good on him. However, if the RB runs for a touchdown then that’s not only on him then it’s on the OL and WR’s that blocked.

If you do a touchdown celebration it needs to include the whole offense. I have no idea how to do that without it being cheesy but that’s the problem with props.

Here’s the deal with a touchdown prop. Offense is different than defense. If a DB makes a play on the ball and gets the interception, that’s good on him. However, if the RB runs for a touchdown then that’s not only on him then it’s on the OL and WR’s that blocked.

If you do a touchdown celebration it needs to include the whole offense. I have no idea how to do that without it being cheesy but that’s the problem with props.
Dude, this is an easy fix. Just roll out 6 touchdown thrones. Maybe 7 if a fullback or a WR throws a block, too.

Advertisement
The hit stick is underplayed as is the brick. If they go for something on TDs, it should be just as underplayed.

If Manny does something for the offense my bet is on him being able to pull it off. The dude gets it. For those of you being skeptical what has he done so far in his tenure to make you doubt this move? Just because it hasn't been successful by other teams/coaches doesn't mean Manny will fall short.

Thank you sir, the nervous nancies are at it again, manny not going out like no sucka doing green ****!

Advertisement
Back