Touchdown Throne??

Advertisement

IMO, the offensive prop is a really bad idea.

Really hope they scrap this, and just say it was all off-season fun and games.

Turnover chain is the best prop in football. It won't be possible to top it, IMO. And coming up with something on offense will be extra lame because of how legit the turnover chain is.

SOMEBODY get the message to Manny to shelve this. Plus, the build-up will only add to the failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In my opinion what makes the TO chain something special is that all 11 players on D know that on any one play they have a chance to come to the sideline and put on the chain.
If there is a TD prop it is pretty much regulated to only the skill positions, the OL is left out.

Last edited:
If Manny does something for the offense my bet is on him being able to pull it off. The dude gets it. For those of you being skeptical what has he done so far in his tenure to make you doubt this move? Just because it hasn't been successful by other teams/coaches doesn't mean Manny will fall short.

Advertisement
IMO, the offensive prop is a really bad idea.

Really hope they scrap this, and just say it was all off-season fun and games.

Turnover chain is the best prop in football. It won't be possible to top it, IMO. And coming up with something on offense will be extra lame because of how legit the turnover chain is.

SOMEBODY get the message to Manny to shelve this. Plus, the build-up will only add to the failure.
Agreed. The turnover chain was great. Now doing a touchdown prop just diminishes the chain.

I would prefer "in-game" TD helmet stickers to be applied.......................to the front of the helmet to tell the helpless defender, "you are facing a bad ***".......

Advertisement
I am not 100% opposed to the prop, just because whatever it takes to get our offense going I am here for. However, if we do something for the offense it should be unique and well thought out. For example, maybe having a key member from the offense for that drive turn an old school hurricane alert horn.

Yea, maybe that's not the best idea but I think it is absolutely better than most prop ideas for offensive production that many teams in the NCAA use. Plus, it is on brand for you know...hurricanes.

Anyways, I have passed my posting quota for this quarter lol, I will go back to just lurking on the boards and mainly laughing at the delusion of that team from the swamp on Gator Tears. Y'all enjoy this off season distraction thread.

Man I don’t give a **** what it is as long as we see it often . If it’s not just a straight up lame prop I think we’ll come to love it if and only if it comes out often every game .

I think part of what made the turnover chain so great was the sheer amount of times it came out . It got to the point everybody, whether you were a fan or not was just sitting there waiting on It to come out cuz you knew it was coming

Advertisement
Back