Totally and completely OT: Is this spouse worth $36 BILLION dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacKenzie Bezos has $36 BILLION, with a capital BILLION.

I agree with every decision she has ever made and will ever make and I have nothing further to say because I can't talk with her sitting on my face and I can't type what with all the purchases I'm making.

Enjoy the projects!

Yours truly, MacKenzieFan954

Advertisement
Waldman-MacKenzieBezos.jpg

this + $36 billion = one of the hottest women on the planet

If your wife was worth $136 BILLION you'd have that house spotless, your kids would have straight As, and you'd gladly clean her up after she invited over the latest twink she met getting coffee at starbucks earlier in the day...and don't you lie and say you wouldn't. Maybe your life would suck...but you wouldn't cry because you wouldn't want to get tears on the original Paul Newman Cosmograph Rolex Daytona you just purchased.
Don't pretend like you know me and what I'd do.

Cause I'd sure as sht take my $36 billion let her clean her own house.

And I'd take the Daytona too.

Ladies and gentlemen,

What the **** is going on. I get some people might not like Jeff Bezos or his politics. That’s not what this is about.

He conceived the concept and implemented one of the great companies of the modern technological era.

After years of struggle and hard work, the company turned profitable and is without question one of the great successes of the modern Internet age, and the way commerce is conducted versus 20 years ago.

Now I’m sure his wife was very supportive, and did no small share in her support of him. But is that support worth $36 billion? I mean are you kidding me?

You need to put a dollar value on spousal support in a divorce, but ain’t nobody getting $36 billion worth of spousal support. He could’ve been successful without her “support”

Just another indication of our arcane system of looking at the sexes, and sometimes it’s the man that gets the raw end of the deal. I’m sure he doesn’t care, because he has billions anyway in the other 75%. But for the rest of us schlubs, it sure doesn’t seem right.

Here honey take half of everything I’ve earned, take half of my net worth. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. It’s just not right.

Flame away, I just had to get that off my chest. $36 billion my ***.

Jeff Bezos to keep 75% of couple's Amazon stock after finalizing divorce

View attachment 82837
The real question is: Is that young piece of tail that he was banging on the side and decided to bring full center worth $36 Billion

Advertisement
Marriage is a business arrangement in the eyes of the government. If you don't want to enter a binding agreement have some priest say nice words to you and don't sign anything. Pretty simple.

Also who actually gives a ****? Did you pull this off an incel forum?
OP might have had a bad experience.

I was reading about a former musician who died recently, perhaps the leading session drummer of the '60's, Hal Blaine. Played on many, many of the great hits of the era. Later in life, he ended up working as a security guard. A divorce wiped him out, although I've read he managed to hold onto a few millions. (He should've finished his music career with a lot more than that.)

https://www.musicradar.com/news/dru...-my-11-greatest-recordings-of-all-time-450846

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well shlt, I didn’t even know they made a Paul Newman Cosmograph Rolex Daytona

They no longer make them if memory serves (at least the OGs). Collector pieces. I believe one actually worn by PN sold for $17mm-ish.

They are considered the single most expensive Rolex (and watches) in world today or close to it.

Bro, $36 billion ain’t getting off easy.

No court was going to going to give her half. That was never going to happen

The power of POOOOON throw in a TEAR in court BOOOOOOOM.......INSTANT VICTORY.

This why many men are getting POOONS installed hospitals are swamped with MERCY POOON surgeries they're throwing there hands in the air giving up, OCCC you speak the truth.

GOCANES

I like OP, but I can't get down with this one. Yeah, monetarily it sounds out of whack, but come on. We call marriage a partnership, but then when it breaks up it's all about who made the most money. Try doing that to your wife right now. Go tell her that she gets 27% of the say as to how you raise the kids because you make 73% of the money. Does that not sound like a douchey thing to do? Would you support your buddy if he told his wife to stfu because he makes the money?

I'm just saying, we try to pretend that raising kids is somehow less important, but come on. Could you stay home with the kids? I sure as sht couldn't. I love the little fckers, but I couldn't stay home and raise them and do housework all day. I just couldn't. So I've got some respect for those that can.

Is it worth half the money? Maybe not, but where's the line? Is it maybe just the number you're finding ridiculous? Because if so, maybe it's time to ask how tf any one person is worth so much more than another. But I don't think we want to go there.
For the Bezos’ it IS worth the money, cause that’s what they each agreed was fair. We have no idea idea what went on inside that marriage, Other than they agreed on a number.

Advertisement
Don't pretend like you know me and what I'd do.

Cause I'd sure as sht take my $36 billion let her clean her own house.

And I'd take the Daytona too.

Don't pretend you're different.

She'd leave you with a pittance $75 MILLION like she was a Saudi Billionaire and you'd sit there and like it.

They no longer make them if memory serves (at least the OGs). Collector pieces. I believe one actually worn by PN sold for $17mm-ish.

They are considered the single most expensive Rolex (and watches) in world today or close to it.

The OG Paul Newman went for $17M at Phillips Auction House...didn't even come with the original band...just the actual watch. Seventeen point eight million dollars. Most expensive watch sold at an auction...more than the Patek 1518. A few pieces covered in diamonds and rare stones are estimated to be worth more, but the OG Newman is the standard.

Advertisement
They were married before Amazon was a company. ANY COURT IN AMERICA would have given her half because that's how it works. The assets are joint property because they were created after the marriage was established.

You continue to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.
Post nuptial agreements are also valid. A spouse can waive their right to almost anything. He either didn’t ask, or she wouldn’t sign one.

He absolutely got off easy on this, has a huge smile on his face and feels like a winner. 25%, regardless of the amount at stake, was likely his wife being reasonable and settling to get it over with.

Let’s remember that this 160 billion or what ever it is not liquid assets sitting in the couple’s bank account. Their net worth is almost all in Amazon stock, so she’s taking amazon stock for that amount. If she takes half could be the majority shareholder or that would be a title they shared. She probably doesn’t want the role. She even gave him her voting rights. For her to get paid, she would have to liquidate her Amazon shares. To liquidate an amount that large would certainly cause panic to the rest of the stockholders and probably across major markets. We also don’t know what’s in the bylaws regarding the sale of large amounts of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back