Totally and completely OT: Is this spouse worth $36 BILLION dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Ladies and gentlemen,

What the **** is going on. I get some people might not like Jeff Bezos or his politics. That’s not what this is about.

He conceived the concept and implemented one of the great companies of the modern technological era.

After years of struggle and hard work, the company turned profitable and is without question one of the great successes of the modern Internet age, and the way commerce is conducted versus 20 years ago.

Now I’m sure his wife was very supportive, and did no small share in her support of him. But is that support worth $36 billion? I mean are you kidding me?

You need to put a dollar value on spousal support in a divorce, but ain’t nobody getting $36 billion worth of spousal support. He could’ve been successful without her “support”

Just another indication of our arcane system of looking at the sexes, and sometimes it’s the man that gets the raw end of the deal. I’m sure he doesn’t care, because he has billions anyway in the other 75%. But for the rest of us schlubs, it sure doesn’t seem right.

Here honey take half of everything I’ve earned, take half of my net worth. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. It’s just not right.

Flame away, I just had to get that off my chest. $36 billion my ***.

Jeff Bezos to keep 75% of couple's Amazon stock after finalizing divorce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Marriage is a business arrangement in the eyes of the government. If you don't want to enter a binding agreement have some priest say nice words to you and don't sign anything. Pretty simple.

Also who actually gives a ****? Did you pull this off an incel forum?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marriage is a business arrangement in the eyes of the government. If you don't want to enter a binding agreement have some priest say nice words to you and don't sign anything. Pretty simple.

its a contract.

Stop it. There is no spouse that could give you $36 billion of spousal support. Stop thinking like we live in the 19th century.
19th century. Funny, seeing how there wouldn't even be a divorce back then.

She could've EASILY kept some of her interests in the Post and other companies.

She chose not to.

Bezos is one of the largest real estate owners in North America. She could have EASILY gotten some of that.

She chose not to.

She could have EASILY sought voting control.

She chose not to.

He got off easy.

Advertisement
19th century. Funny, seeing how there wouldn't even be a divorce back then.

She could've EASILY kept some of her interests in the Post and other companies.

She chose not to.

Bezos is one of the largest real estate owners in North America. She could have EASILY gotten some of that.

She chose not to.

She could have EASILY sought voting control.

She chose not to.

He got off easy.

20th century... my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back