TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

Is Neal too big? 6'7" and 360#. That's after he trimmed down from 400#. Just saying. No one on Bama's O Line is that large. Most are 6'3" / 4" and around 315#.

Advertisement
That’s what the devil will have you believe. You realize Baga is coaches by the Antichrist Little Nicky Satan
Who has more power then??? God or the Devil? Because I’m going with the guy that will win us 5 national titles in the next 10 years.

Advertisement
Biggest target I agree. Sooner or later we'll get one of these game changer kids and the flood gates will open. IMO, it's just a matter of time now.

It's like the Rabbi said, "It Won't Be Long Now"! Or is that the Mohel?
One for our Hebrew brothers and sisters.

IMO Scaife is already a better Tackle than Donaldson at LT or RT. In fact I think Scaife is already our best option at LT already. If we land Neal and play the 5 guys you predicted I like the lineup however I’m swapping Scaife and Donaldson. Know what would be even nicer??? Landing Darnell Wright and having him and Neal as our Tackles with Scaife and Donaldson as our Guards. Imagine that O-Line

Wright even knows he isnt a Day 1 starter. He actually hopes he can get into a situation where he can redshirt

Advertisement
“As for Neal, people have written that FSU is in this because he has a cousin at FSU and has been there a few times. But Miami has prioritized Evan Neal since he was at Okeechobee High. I think it’s a Miami-Alabama battle. Miami thinks he’s a future starting left tackle from Day 1. Maybe he takes an official to FSU. But they are not Miami’s competition.”

per Ivins

Most important recruit in a long time.

On the offensive side I'd agree (maybe Nkosi/Williams?) . Nesta last year to me was the most important in past couple years. Nesta has shown promise and after Willis leaves without Nesta it'd be a big unknown at that spot.

Definitely need Neal badly....... however people need to temper expectations cause all the talk about his body suggests he'll need time just to get in shape to contribute

Advertisement
Surprised to hear this --- that's not the typical attitude of a 5 star player.

The thing is coming from WV, he doesnt see the DL talent he would see in the SEC or the ACC every week and he was exposed a bit at the Opening. He also knows he need to work on his footwork and strength before he gets to college. Plus he will be a summer enrollee.

IMO Scaife is already a better Tackle than Donaldson at LT or RT. In fact I think Scaife is already our best option at LT already. If we land Neal and play the 5 guys you predicted I like the lineup however I’m swapping Scaife and Donaldson. Know what would be even nicer??? Landing Darnell Wright and having him and Neal as our Tackles with Scaife and Donaldson as our Guards. Imagine that O-Line

Neal, Scaife at tackle

Donaldson, Boulware or Reed at guard.

Mahoney or Gaynor at C

Advertisement
247 update. Not much has changed
Neal stated: the reason I'm taking so long is just because I want to make sure it's the right thing," "I only get one of these opportunities so I want to make sure I'm doing it right."
He has set up an OV with Alabama and said I don't have anything else set up," he said when asked about his official visits. "I know Miami will get one."
Searels has told Neal multiple times in the past that he has the potential to be Miami's starting left tackle for the next couple of years. The Okeechobee native admits that's appealing, but said that he's not going to sign with a school just because he can play early.

Advertisement
Back