TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

Advertisement
FSU sending 2 coaches to watch him play at Hoover tonight. Miami needs to gas up the jet and get Searles and Hartley up there too

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is idiotic. He’s a true frosh plying at Alabama. Are we really at the place where our fans hope is we recruit kids who are afraid of competing elsehwere?
How is this idiotic, when it’s the absolute truth. He’s a true freshmen playing at Alabama. Ok and he was also benched at the half and had an awful game. He’s a LT all the way, not a guard. You can’t sit here and say he wouldn’t have started over Zion or that he wouldn’t have made a difference at the position he is projected to have his highest upside in if he played for us week 0. Now at Bama he’s “Just a guy” a lot of kids go to Bama to be that up until their Jr year. Much luck to the kid but his destiny could’ve potentially been greater.

Advertisement
So he started, at powerhouse Alabama, and got benched or put on the shelf with what I assume was blowout? What am I missing here? He's obviously been good in their camp, got the start, and whatever on the rest. Oh, he could play more here? Most likely, but maybe he'll play a ton this year. I don't know what this thread is being brought up for.

So he started, at powerhouse Alabama, and got benched or put on the shelf with what I assume was blowout? What am I missing here? He's obviously been good in their camp, got the start, and whatever on the rest. Oh, he could play more here? Most likely, but maybe he'll play a ton this year. I don't know what this thread is being brought up for.

Cause people just like *****ing just to *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back