TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

avax

Sophmore
So where does the new five-star offensive tackle end up?
FIRST TAKE: ROB CASSIDY
“Neal is tough to predict because he goes out of his way to say nothing. He will take late official visits and decide then. As things stand now, Alabama and Miami have to be considered the teams to beat. Neal has reshaped his body and looks a lot better than he did a year ago, when he parted ways with the Tide, but re-commitments are rare. I’ll give Miami and edge, but that could all go out the window when Neal starts taking official visits. Florida State is also involved to some extent.”
SECOND TAKE: MIKE FARRELL
“I think Miami has the edge. I think either Miami or Alabama could develop him. It’s really what he does. He’s so big, he’s so talented, he’s athletic for a big guy. I don’t care whether he ends up at Miami, Alabama or San Jose State, it’s all what he wants to do.
“If he keeps himself in shape, if he continues to focus on reshaping his body and staying trim and increasing his athleticism and his agility, he’s going to be a guy NFL scouts absolutely love no matter where he ends up. I would say Miami is the team to beat right now.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Biggest target, most important recruit for Miami in a very long time. This kid is a Top 10 NFL Draft pick in 3 years, and a plug and play LT who should start 42+ games before being a very high draft pick.

These are the definition of must-gets.

You've said all that needs to be said friend.

Looks like were in a good spot especially his interview with i think Stephan at the Open.lb Our O line is starting to get some really good pieces possible future LT Neal LG Scaife C EUKABAN RG Clevaland Reed RT Tarquin that is a talented group and they are all nasty. Love it!

This is the guy that we need to get our panties in a bunch over. Not a DB.
I've been saying this for months. Rumph will turn a 3 star with good upside into a stud we'll be good at db but Neal? Hes that monster that Bama, OSU, Clemson gets that takes then over the top and wins titles. We need this kid by far more then anybody if we want to get our title back

Advertisement
So where does the new five-star offensive tackle end up?
FIRST TAKE: ROB CASSIDY
“Neal is tough to predict because he goes out of his way to say nothing. He will take late official visits and decide then. As things stand now, Alabama and Miami have to be considered the teams to beat. Neal has reshaped his body and looks a lot better than he did a year ago, when he parted ways with the Tide, but re-commitments are rare. I’ll give Miami and edge, but that could all go out the window when Neal starts taking official visits. Florida State is also involved to some extent.”
SECOND TAKE: MIKE FARRELL
“I think Miami has the edge. I think either Miami or Alabama could develop him. It’s really what he does. He’s so big, he’s so talented, he’s athletic for a big guy. I don’t care whether he ends up at Miami, Alabama or San Jose State, it’s all what he wants to do.
“If he keeps himself in shape, if he continues to focus on reshaping his body and staying trim and increasing his athleticism and his agility, he’s going to be a guy NFL scouts absolutely love no matter where he ends up. I would say Miami is the team to beat right now.”

Read: We have no clue.

Advertisement
The most critical "must land" since Dalvin.

I think this is fair. To the average fan, Dalvin will be the "splashier" player. But Neal is just as important to this program as Dalvin was at FSU. He literally solves a huge hole for 3 years the minute he gets here.

The must get of this cycle. Added bonus would be beating Bama for a guy we both very badly want.

Been a win some-lose some between the programs even when we weren’t a title contender, but I think they’ve had the edge. I’d love to tilt the ratio more in our favor.

D4D90B76-6D52-47D5-B678-5F6D248D1D43.gif

Advertisement
Neal should be at the top of the board and TS right after him, Im sure thats how our coaches board looks if I had to guess

Advertisement
Back