4. Fournette- LSU
5. Kamari- Tenn
6. Kelliy- Tenn
7. Wilkins- Ole Miss
8. Williams-Arkansas
9. Guice- LSU
10. Collins- Arkansas

Get some STDVIR
Lmao!!!!! That’s hilarious STDVIR hahahahahaha dude your a trip... Fudge that guy!

Advertisement
I'm as frustrated as anyone, but I just don't understand the folks that "hope" kids goes elsewhere. Reality is a ****** coaching staff is going to find a way to lose even with talent; look at Ron Zook and Mike Shula. Now I can understand why kids may choose to go elsewhere, but I'll never understand why our fans want/hope that they go elsewhere. You're just hoping that the next head man's job is even tougher.

this. its so stupid, but tthey do it so they cna ***** about the next staff. theyll fly banners when the next guy doesnt win in year 1 bc were devoid of talent since everyone bounced. its the same thing with the transfers and hightower. you dont want these kids to leave the program bc well need them when the new guy comes in. the fanbase doesnt have patience to wait for the talent to refilled on the roster, so if thats the case, then do all you can to help these kids stay. we know the product on the field sucks, but dont need to make it so everyone wants to leave

Lmao!!!!! That’s hilarious STDVIR hahahahahaha dude your a trip... Fudge that guy!
this. its so stupid, but tthey do it so they cna ***** about the next staff. theyll fly banners when the next guy doesnt win in year 1 bc were devoid of talent since everyone bounced. its the same thing with the transfers and hightower. you dont want these kids to leave the program bc well need them when the new guy comes in. the fanbase doesnt have patience to wait for the talent to refilled on the roster, so if thats the case, then do all you can to help these kids stay. we know the product on the field sucks, but dont need to make it so everyone wants to leave
Talent to be refilled? Manny is a terrible recruiter. Let’s see in Feb where we are at, in terms of the class we sign.

Talent to be refilled? Manny is a terrible recruiter. Let’s see in Feb where we are at, in terms of the class we sign.

i agree manny isnt a recruiter. im saying posters on here are legit hoping kids transfer out or sign elsewhere. you can always hire another coach, but you want to make sure the top tier kids on the roster and/or committed to us (strong commits at that) want to stay. another coach can develop them and coach them up, but not having them at all and handcuffing the next guy isnt going to make us any better than we are now.

Advertisement
I hear ya brother. Tyrique was super close to Banda and look where he ended up.

Close or not, there's friends, family, and business. Picking your school should always be a business decision with feelings and emotions left out of it. He made the right call and I would question anyone who picked us over a legit power offer last year or this one. The only way that changes is if a group of people banded together saying we're going to rock this together and bring Miami back.

I’m as down on Diaz as anyone but this board Is getting annoying hoping/wishing top talent leave. We ain’t going to never be back regardless of the head coach if that keep happening. Like ****...
I get what you're saying...but when you say "back" do you mean playoff "back" or just be able to win the Coastal "back"? At this point, we should be focusing on the latter, so if that means losing high end talent in order to get another coach who can actually coach so be it. We need someone who can win the Coastal consistently with what we have now and in the future, even if it's the 3 stars. If we have to wait 3 years for CMD and staff to figure it out with a clearly more talented roster than the rest of the coastal, then we're better off taking a gamble on a new staff (this is all contingent on changes above CMD of course lol).

Soooooo what's the new recruiting strategy again lol?

Opposing coaches are going to ask him if he's willing to trust whatever new AD and HC that will be in coral gables by his sophomore year.. and it he willing to carry a program like UM will need him to.. sooo prepare yourselves!!

I wouldn't send my son to play in that mess. Cant blame them for atleast keeping their options open.

Advertisement
Easy answer ( Rb’s currently nfl other than Uga and Bama

1. Barber-Auburn
2. Bolden-Ole Miss
3. Davis- Bears
4. Fournette- LSU
5. Kamari- Tenn
6. Kelliy- Tenn
7. Wilkins- Ole Miss
8. Williams-Arkansas
9. Guice- LSU
10. Collins- Arkansas

Get some STDVIR

Alex Collins isnt in the nfl.

Fournette, Kamara......other than those 2 i honestly dont even know the other guys you listed. Like just off of recognition i dont even know what teams they are on.

UM has more RBS in the league than any of the teams ou listed out the powerful "sec"

Miami usually doesn’t lose their top elite ranked running backs, if it’s one position we have shown the ability to keep ELITE players committed at its rb(Crowley wasn’t rated elite so I’m not considering him). Sure Alex Collins situation happened but it doenst/hasn’t happened often

If he stays that would be amazing. If not it's kinda expected and understandable. I hope we can keep this class together and add a few peices. It all depends on how we finish though. We must win our last 2 home games as these are games that kids will visit for but it's a toss up. FIU and Louisville can beat us the way we are playing. We also need to beat FSU. I don't see that happening. When I watch them play they seem to be getting better. Not by much but still. To be honest we could lose the rest of our games. If that does happen just about everyone that we're excited for that's in this class currently might flip.

we need to lose every single game diaz coaches so we can hire an actual qualified coach, not some spoiled son of the BOTs friend

Advertisement
There have been rumors of him wavering for a couple of weeks now. Surprised I didn't see any threads about it on CIS until now. Where there's smoke there's fire. I would be shocked if Chaney signs here.

Advertisement
Alex Collins isnt in the nfl.

Fournette, Kamara......other than those 2 i honestly dont even know the other guys you listed. Like just off of recognition i dont even know what teams they are on.

UM has more RBS in the league than any of the teams ou listed out the powerful "sec"

Fournette is not even good and I've been saying that since he was at LSU. This is the oldest post I could find https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/said-it-earlier-and-walton-barkley.122323/page-9#post-3262050

Barber is the starter for Tampa he's a limited athlete but makes good reads and runs hard. Ronald Jones - who was highly coveted on this site - is passing him by.

So yeah Kamara is the only good back and he was a Bama recruit.

Fournette is not even good and I've been saying that since he was at LSU. This is the oldest post I could find https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/said-it-earlier-and-walton-barkley.122323/page-9#post-3262050

Barber is the starter for Tampa he's a limited athlete but makes good reads and runs hard. Ronald Jones - who was highly coveted on this site - is passing him by.

So yeah Kamara is the only good back and he was a Bama recruit.

Fournette is so stiff. lol

Kamara i knew was legit from when he played against BTW with Chad Thomas squad.

Advertisement
Back