TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Listening to the dad in the article, hate to be that guy but it is no slam dunk he stays at Miami. SEC coming hard at our boy in light of our situation. Dad knows whats up and realizes the vultures are swirling over our dead carcas. But after reading that article I'm scared. I would post the article but ***** yall. Crootin aint for the weak

Advertisement
Listening to the dad in the article, hate to be that guy but it is no slam dunk he stays at Miami. SEC coming hard at our boy in light of our situation. Dad knows whats up and realizes the vultures are swirling over our dead carcas. But after reading that article I'm scared. I would post the article but ***** yall. Crootin aint for the weak
Can you blame his dad? I wouldn’t want my son here with Manny either. It hurts to say it because I love Miami but **** man look at what’s happening. This is a **** show.

Site rules says we cant post pay for sites articles. He says a lot of good things about Miami and i hate to paraphrase but ill leave you with this quote

"Me and my wife are going to follow my son with whatever he wants to do. "

what site?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he stays that would be amazing. If not it's kinda expected and understandable. I hope we can keep this class together and add a few peices. It all depends on how we finish though. We must win our last 2 home games as these are games that kids will visit for but it's a toss up. FIU and Louisville can beat us the way we are playing. We also need to beat FSU. I don't see that happening. When I watch them play they seem to be getting better. Not by much but still. To be honest we could lose the rest of our games. If that does happen just about everyone that we're excited for that's in this class currently might flip.

Advertisement
Site rules says we cant post pay for sites articles. He says a lot of good things about Miami and i hate to paraphrase but ill leave you with this quote

"Me and my wife are going to follow my son with whatever he wants to do. "
You are cherry picking out of that article. It wasn’t bad whatsoever, of course other teams will keep recruiting him but the chaneys seem like a different type of family than the normal elite south Florida recruit. From that article.

“As a family, me and my wife sat down with him, and we don’t see where it’s a big deal,” Chaney Sr. said. “You can go 0-10 one year and then put it together the next year and win a national title.

“They’ve been loyal to us and we want to, as a family, remain loyal to them. And they’ve been honest with us, have been with us since Day 1. A lot of people don’t understand that, are knocking on the door now (with UM struggling) that didn’t knock early.”

Can you blame his dad? I wouldn’t want my son here with Manny either. It hurts to say it because I love Miami but **** man look at what’s happening. This is a **** show.

Why do asshats always say "can you blame the dad/mom/parents/etc"?

He can come to Miami and be just as likely to make the NFL, get a better education, and be close to friends and family. Maybe even convince some locals to come play and be the guys that help right the ship and forever be remembered for it in Miami lore.

PS: I'd like to see you rattle off all the NFL backs from the SEC (excluding Bama and UGA).

Last edited:
You are cherry picking out of that article. It wasn’t bad whatsoever, of course other teams will keep recruiting him but the chaneys seem like a different type of family than the normal elite south Florida recruit. From that article.

“As a family, me and my wife sat down with him, and we don’t see where it’s a big deal,” Chaney Sr. said. “You can go 0-10 one year and then put it together the next year and win a national title.

“They’ve been loyal to us and we want to, as a family, remain loyal to them. And they’ve been honest with us, have been with us since Day 1. A lot of people don’t understand that, are knocking on the door now (with UM struggling) that didn’t knock early.”
Thank you for bringing us real stuff and not cherry picked negativity

Advertisement
Back