TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

Advertisement

some strong quotes from Chaney.ALL CANE!

“I still think we’re the best team in college football and no one can stop me from thinking that. That’s my team. I’m 100 percent committed to them and I’ll see you guys in January in a UM uniform.”

“I still think we’re the best team in college football and no one can stop me from thinking that. That’s my team. I’m 100 percent committed to them and I’ll see you guys in January in a UM uniform.”

Nice.jpeg

**** this kid seems like hes all in on UM as a whole not the staff. Good on him

Will DJ go Pro and the H & D (Harris and Don) Show start next year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our record sucks and we have lots of holes but kids should view that as an opportunity to come make a difference.

The reality is we really aren't that far off from being a very competitive team and once we are a very competitive team you can then build upon that to take the next step.

If the OL was serviceable then the offense would look a lot better and Enos would look better as well. The real weakness is the inability to score TDs in the redzone which is directly a result of a weak OL and not being able to run the ball effectively. We have excellent RBs, decent QB play, a great TE, and average WR talent. I think the OL weakness is b/c of inexperience. Maybe its b/c the OL coach sucks but if he doesn't then the entire offense will look dramatically better as the OL gets better/more experienced.

The defense has generally been fine and will be much much better once Bolden and Hall take over the Safety spots and get more experience. The defense just lacks the killer instinct (which we haven't seen here in years) where they don't allow teams game winning drives when we have the lead.

The punting game problems have been fixed and while we've been snakebitten by the worst FG kicking I've ever seen that will be corrected next year and 100% when the 2021 kid comes in.

All in all I think we are closer to turning it around than we are becoming FAU but that's just my opinion.
enos cant control bad decisons and throws either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back