TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

Advertisement
Can we be sure with this staff he's gonna actually play here?

Will they let a player of his skill set on the field & do what he does best, or will they put him behind Robert Burns & Jimmy Murphy because he doesn't "pass protect" at a high level???

That's the only question I would be asking if I was him or his Dad, yall gone play my boy or sit him on the bench & redshirt'em?

Listening to the dad in the article, hate to be that guy but it is no slam dunk he stays at Miami. SEC coming hard at our boy in light of our situation. Dad knows whats up and realizes the vultures are swirling over our dead carcas. But after reading that article I'm scared. I would post the article but ***** yall. Crootin aint for the weak
Troll Vern getting everyone charged up. Vern you’re a special piece on Seminole ****. Your life must suck to make this your hobby 😂

Can we be sure with this staff he's gonna actually play here?

Will they let a player of his skill set on the field & do what he does best, or will they put him behind Robert Burns & Jimmy Murphy because he doesn't "pass protect" at a high level???

That's the only question I would be asking if I was him or his Dad, yall gone play my boy or sit him on the bench & redshirt'em?

Given Rousseau and now Sam Brooks' situations, respectively. This is a very legitimate question.

Advertisement
Given Rousseau and now Sam Brooks' situations, respectively. This is a very legitimate question.
I mean the fact they're redshirting Jeremiah Payton is enough of a reason to be doubtful.

Kid was a top 10 WR in his class & I can guarantee you at a program with a real coaching staff he would be seeing the field as often as possible. It's not like the kids in front of him have done so much that they should keep him off the field.

While our offense struggles to produce on a regular basis we have a staff that would rather keep talent on the sideline rather than put them on the field & let'em make plays & the reasons why are always incredibly stupid.

If you're a 4/5-star prospect, what real reason would you have to trust Enos or Stubblefield to develop you & put you in position to be an impact player?

I mean the fact they're redshirting Jeremiah Payton is enough of a reason to be doubtful.

Kid was a top 10 WR in his class & I can guarantee you at a program with a real coaching staff he would be seeing the field as often as possible. It's not like the kids in front of him have done so much that they should keep him off the field.

While our offense struggles to produce on a regular basis we have a staff that would rather keep talent on the sideline rather than put them on the field & let'em make plays & the reasons why are always incredibly stupid.

If you're a 4/5-star prospect, what real reason would you have to trust Enos or Stubblefield to develop you & put you in position to be an impact player?

They may have to take the bubble wrap off Payton now that BH took his ball and went home.

Hasselwood's seeing time at OU of all places. Our WRs have been abysmal this season. You can't tell me the other WRs are so much better.

Advertisement
Can you blame his dad? I wouldn’t want my son here with Manny either. It hurts to say it because I love Miami but **** man look at what’s happening. This is a **** show.
Don is really good kid and I don't blame him.

Listening to the dad in the article, hate to be that guy but it is no slam dunk he stays at Miami. SEC coming hard at our boy in light of our situation. Dad knows whats up and realizes the vultures are swirling over our dead carcas. But after reading that article I'm scared. I would post the article but ***** yall. Crootin aint for the weak
Let Don go!!!! I HOPE don't nobody come to Miami.. These kids deserve a real program.. Manny is basura!!!

Advertisement
It really don’t matter. Our recruiting class is going to be weak, regardless.

Clemson may close on 14 of the top 100 players and 4 of the top 5 players in the nation. I know last yr, Bama closed on 11 top 100, but not 4 of the top 5.

This hill we were supposed to climb has become a self-inflicted Mt Everest.

That's a really bleak outlook.

Muh crootin vets know what’s up. I welcome our typical sunshine pumpers, my FSU jokesters, your head in the sanders, and you’re nothing to worry abouters. I would also like to say hi to our we will still have a top 10-15 classers to this convo

My real crootin vets know the time of day. This will go down to the wire and if we keep him they will say he wasn’t going anywhere, and If we lose him they will say He was scared of competition or Rb is the one position that grows on trees down here.

Don’t think this class will be top 25 if he bolts

My

Advertisement
A very good feeling he is going to decommit.

I dont believe you.gif

Advertisement
Back