TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

Advertisement
Muh crootin vets know what’s up. I welcome our typical sunshine pumpers, my FSU jokesters, your head in the sanders, and you’re nothing to worry abouters. I would also like to say hi to our we will still have a top 10-15 classers to this convo

My real crootin vets know the time of day. This will go down to the wire and if we keep him they will say he wasn’t going anywhere, and If we lose him they will say He was scared of competition or Rb is the one position that grows on trees down here.

Don’t think this class will be top 25 if he bolts

My
If he leaves he leaves. Wont be the first. But you reaching as far as that article.

Advertisement
Chaney seems like a good kid with a good family but if he goes he goes.

In the last 10 years the only RB recruit we missed on that actually may have won us some more games was Dalvin Cook and I don't think Chaney is on that level though I hope he comes and proves me wrong.

We've had NFL running backs here every year for 30 years so there are much bigger fish to fry than at RB.

Why do asshats always say "can you blame the dad/mom/parents/etc"?

He can come to Miami and be just as likely to make the NFL, get a better education, and be close to friends and family. Maybe even convince some locals to come play and be the guys that help right the ship and forever be remembered for it in Miami lore.

PS: I'd like to see you rattle off all the NFL backs from the SEC (excluding Bama and UGA).
Lmao

Advertisement
I mean the fact they're redshirting Jeremiah Payton is enough of a reason to be doubtful.

Kid was a top 10 WR in his class & I can guarantee you at a program with a real coaching staff he would be seeing the field as often as possible. It's not like the kids in front of him have done so much that they should keep him off the field.

While our offense struggles to produce on a regular basis we have a staff that would rather keep talent on the sideline rather than put them on the field & let'em make plays & the reasons why are always incredibly stupid.

If you're a 4/5-star prospect, what real reason would you have to trust Enos or Stubblefield to develop you & put you in position to be an impact player?

I agree 1000% on Payton...It's not 1998 anymore. No reasons to be redshirting young talent, especially when they are in a semester early.

I used to get mad when I would see stuff like this about our star recruits wavering but now I expect it. I don’t blame the kid if he leaves I mean would any of y’all let ur son come here right now with this FCS staff in he was a five star. I know I wouldn’t which hurts. We really are about to hit rock bottom guys.

Advertisement
Okay fam we get it. Either you know something and going speak on it direct or you’re not. Stop being coy or leave your previous comment and move on

he is insinuating he is going to Oregon where his relative coaches.

If his goal is to get to the nfl and he chooses to go to Oregon of all places then he lost b4 he started. Um literally has the most rbs currently int he nfl i believe..and i cant currently name 1 oregon rb in the nfl or headed there.

Chaney sounds solid which is actually crazy could’ve understood completely if he ditched us but must be a real Cane if he’s sticking through

Advertisement
he is insinuating he is going to Oregon where his relative coaches.

If his goal is to get to the nfl and he chooses to go to Oregon of all places then he lost b4 he started. Um literally has the most rbs currently int he nfl i believe..and i cant currently name 1 oregon rb in the nfl or headed
Zachattack did you get my text?
Yeah man
Zachattack did you get my text?
Yeah man I got it. I hope your wrong can’t blame his parents for wanting that.

Yea let all of Miami know he is leaving after being the top croot for the class. All of Miami will hate him for months and send him dirty social media messages or wait till season ends take some trips and then decommit in February. It ain’t that hard to tell mane. The dad is playing it right by his son and left it open, kudos . Manny is a train right now, any vet can see this coming a mile away

You are cherry picking out of that article. It wasn’t bad whatsoever, of course other teams will keep recruiting him but the chaneys seem like a different type of family than the normal elite south Florida recruit. From that article.

“As a family, me and my wife sat down with him, and we don’t see where it’s a big deal,” Chaney Sr. said. “You can go 0-10 one year and then put it together the next year and win a national title.

“They’ve been loyal to us and we want to, as a family, remain loyal to them. And they’ve been honest with us, have been with us since Day 1. A lot of people don’t understand that, are knocking on the door now (with UM struggling) that didn’t knock early.”
Never **** with Brock on an article.

Advertisement
Back