TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

I mean the fact they're redshirting Jeremiah Payton is enough of a reason to be doubtful.

Kid was a top 10 WR in his class & I can guarantee you at a program with a real coaching staff he would be seeing the field as often as possible. It's not like the kids in front of him have done so much that they should keep him off the field.

While our offense struggles to produce on a regular basis we have a staff that would rather keep talent on the sideline rather than put them on the field & let'em make plays & the reasons why are always incredibly stupid.

If you're a 4/5-star prospect, what real reason would you have to trust Enos or Stubblefield to develop you & put you in position to be an impact player?

Easy bro why would Payton need to play when we have KJ Osborn who can "battle" (plod) his way for 4 yards on end arounds 3 times a game?

Advertisement
I like Kj but that’s not his game lol

Winning contested catches along the sideline isn't his game either yet those are the 2 most frequent play types for him.

Osborn is good at the West Coast short passing game and getting open vs. zone. That's about it. Enos/Stubblefield treat him like he's our Larry Fitzgerald. It blows my mind. I'd love to hear the rationale behind icing Hightower and Payton on the bench all this time.

Advertisement
Pathetic, people saying go, they want it burnt to the ground. Straight up ******* to not only the current players, but every single one in the past that built up what you think this U should be. You want the old days because you're all up in your feelings, be careful what you wish for as besides a decade or two, we weren't even a footnote. Your sorry asses aren't the main problem these days, but you're a part of it.

Manny should pull his offer if he is even thinking about looking around #TNM!!

Just like countless others looked around when we were the kings of college football and still had to fight until the last second for some of our biggest stars ever. You all are on some dumb ****.

**** it Vern, board up the program, Tropical Depression Manolo will be loitering in South Florida for at least another 2 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he stays that would be amazing. If not it's kinda expected and understandable. I hope we can keep this class together and add a few peices. It all depends on how we finish though. We must win our last 2 home games as these are games that kids will visit for but it's a toss up. FIU and Louisville can beat us the way we are playing. We also need to beat FSU. I don't see that happening. When I watch them play they seem to be getting better. Not by much but still. To be honest we could lose the rest of our games. If that does happen just about everyone that we're excited for that's in this class currently might flip.

Uhhh did you watch them play Wake. They are terrible. I think we win this game outright.

Why do asshats always say "can you blame the dad/mom/parents/etc"?

He can come to Miami and be just as likely to make the NFL, get a better education, and be close to friends and family. Maybe even convince some locals to come play and be the guys that help right the ship and forever be remembered for it in Miami lore.

PS: I'd like to see you rattle off all the NFL backs from the SEC (excluding Bama and UGA).
Easy answer ( Rb’s currently nfl other than Uga and Bama

1. Barber-Auburn
2. Bolden-Ole Miss
3. Davis- Bears
4. Fournette- LSU
5. Kamari- Tenn
6. Kelliy- Tenn
7. Wilkins- Ole Miss
8. Williams-Arkansas
9. Guice- LSU
10. Collins- Arkansas

Get some STDVIR

I'm as frustrated as anyone, but I just don't understand the folks that "hope" kids goes elsewhere. Reality is a ****** coaching staff is going to find a way to lose even with talent; look at Ron Zook and Mike Shula. Now I can understand why kids may choose to go elsewhere, but I'll never understand why our fans want/hope that they go elsewhere. You're just hoping that the next head man's job is even tougher.

Advertisement
I know hes not all posters get killed when they bring up megative recruiting news then months later they are right about it. Then most those people go into hiding
I hear ya brother. Tyrique was super close to Banda and look where he ended up.

Advertisement
Back