Torrian Gray (Gators DB Coach) to Redskins

It doesn't get much better. First the linemen lose their coach, now Edwards and Henderson get the bait-n-switch with Bell for Gray, and, soon enough will come the hat trick...when Slaton lines up on the Oline. **** these lizards lie with no conscience.

Hey Chad Wilson...how ya like being lied to and the bona fides of your kid's new corch??? Don't worry... He's supposed to be a good recruiter. LMAO!!!

Advertisement
It doesn't get much better. First the linemen lose their coach, now Edwards and Henderson get the bait-n-switch with Bell for Gray, and, soon enough will come the hat trick...when Slaton lines up on the Oline. **** these lizards lie with no conscience.

Hey Chad Wilson...how ya like being lied to and the bona fides of your kid's new corch??? Don't worry... He's supposed to be a good recruiter. LMAO!!!

Slaton's gonna be piling dog meat on sloppy joes in a couple of years. He doesn't have to worry about switching positions, unless of course they move him to french frier.

PS: Chad Wilson is by far my least favorite 'Cane. Not sure there's any way for him to redeem himself either.

Slaton's gonna be piling dog meat on sloppy joes in a couple of years. He doesn't have to worry about switching positions, unless of course they move him to french frier.

PS: Chad Wilson is by far my least favorite 'Cane. Not sure there's any way for him to redeem himself either.

...And that's where the big bucks start rolling in. ( To quote Louie Anderson in Coming to America)

So these clowns go from getting Stoutland AND Luigi in the last 48 hrs to LOSING this guy and only adding a guy from Muck that I think will prove to be overrated and/or impotent as this program starts to sink. We ABSOLUTELY need to purge some of the Gayturd voices around here that are constantly pumping propaganda that is eaten up up by a segment of our gullible/anxiety filled or flat out fraudulent fans.

I'm with you on this one.
Way too many outsiders infesting this board.

Advertisement
Karma is sure a bytch.

Unfortunately, the joke is kind of on us as the gheyturds got the kids they wanted.

not really. im sure this can hurt them going forward. that is... if south florida has the balls to complain about someone other than the canes

Good luck with the local soFla complaints.
fsu, uf-ag, Bama and many other outsider schools have done the soFla kids wrong over the years - flat-out
lied to them, and you hear nothing from the GenitalRons (@Genron ), Uncle Puke, Tim Harris, Choad Wilson
and none of the other soFla parasites.
Bottom line is that the turds flat-out lied to get what they wanted.
And they got what they wanted.
Not sure why I got downvoted for this.
LOL.

Agreed. Warren Sapp's on there as well, but at least he reps Miami. Chad Wilson's a traitor and allowed his kids to take over the family all because Al Golden the corch didn't offer his kid a scholly at corner, but as a safety.

We need to be in the ear of every S Fla 2018 recruit that we want that might possibly consider the Turds about this. Negative recruit the **** out of them. Then again, they are going to do that themselves with their record. Their defense has been their calling card the last 5 or so years. It won't be now. That staff has taken too big a step backwards. Add that to their woeful QB situation, and they are in for a rude awakening this year.

Advertisement
Just got done Refereeing.... to this funny as **** news....

LOl .... **** those gators.... !!! LMFAO!!!!!

Somebody hit me with the Bobby D - Cape fear laughing gif...

JC

Agreed. Warren Sapp's on there as well, but at least he reps Miami. Chad Wilson's a traitor and allowed his kids to take over the family all because Al Golden the corch didn't offer his kid a scholly at corner, but as a safety.

Seriously...what a thin-skinned mental midget.

"I wanna go to a coach with experience and proof" lmao. I'd rather have a coach.

Advertisement
This is what happens when parents are'nt involved and there kids get taken advantage of.

As I believe someone else mentioned, Kai-Leon Herbert (and/or his family) obviously has some semblance of a bull$hit detector. Good for him. Since it's obviously a tall task, we need him and every other local kid turned Cane (and eventual disgruntled Gaytors) poisoning the well at least against UiF. Nothing else seems to work in the cesspool recruiting climate here so hopefully if it originates on the actual local kid level against one specific $EC school then we can at least start trying to regrow a spine locally. They'll still do it but it'll be more glaring for local corches and "mentors" to slurp Gaynesville if the sentiment of a portion of local kids turns toxic in the manner we had heard it did against Alfredo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Torrian Gray was not going to work for Randy Shannon and his primitive cover two conservative D.

Total career killer.

Should I list the 1st round draft pick DB's that played in Shannons (Miami) primitive cover 2 conservative D?

LoL, Corey Bell just lied to a bunch of South Florida recruits during his 3 week stint in Tampa. In the words of John Buford from the book Killer Angels--Lovely, just lovely. Thank you Randy. Florida's word will be believed this next recruiting cycle.

This is what happens when parents are'nt involved and there kids get taken advantage of.

Actually I think Henderson's pop had a big part in him picking the Gayturds.

I do agree with you general point that parents need to be involved, but in the case it hurt us (and possibly hurt the kid).

LoL, Corey Bell just lied to a bunch of South Florida recruits during his 3 week stint in Tampa. In the words of John Buford from the book Killer Angels--Lovely, just lovely. Thank you Randy. Florida's word will be believed this next recruiting cycle.

Definitely gave this staff a lot of ammo this cycle with recruits. If these recruiters start questioning our staff, we have a number of things the gators have been caught on. Besides, having a team full of recruiters is useless when you have crap product to sell. UF's going to have some issues this upcoming season.

Advertisement
Back