Torrian Gray (Gators DB Coach) to Redskins

It doesn't get much better. First the linemen lose their coach, now Edwards and Henderson get the bait-n-switch with Bell for Gray, and, soon enough will come the hat trick...when Slaton lines up on the Oline. **** these lizards lie with no conscience.

Hey Chad Wilson...how ya like being lied to and the bona fides of your kid's new corch??? Don't worry... He's supposed to be a good recruiter. LMAO!!!

Slaton's gonna be piling dog meat on sloppy joes in a couple of years. He doesn't have to worry about switching positions, unless of course they move him to french frier.

PS: Chad Wilson is by far my least favorite 'Cane. Not sure there's any way for him to redeem himself either.

Agreed. Warren Sapp's on there as well, but at least he reps Miami. Chad Wilson's a traitor and allowed his kids to take over the family all because Al Golden the corch didn't offer his kid a scholly at corner, but as a safety.

Al Golden never offered a safety idiot. He never offered him at all.

Advertisement
This is so foul did they give those kids a heads up?

Are some of you new to CFB or recruiting? You think Saban sent out a signal to recruits that Billy Napier was leaving? Did Orgeron tell players he was firing Craig?

This sh*t happens every year. Nothing new.

It doesn't get much better. First the linemen lose their coach, now Edwards and Henderson get the bait-n-switch with Bell for Gray, and, soon enough will come the hat trick...when Slaton lines up on the Oline. **** these lizards lie with no conscience.

Hey Chad Wilson...how ya like being lied to and the bona fides of your kid's new corch??? Don't worry... He's supposed to be a good recruiter. LMAO!!!

Slaton's gonna be piling dog meat on sloppy joes in a couple of years. He doesn't have to worry about switching positions, unless of course they move him to french frier.

PS: Chad Wilson is by far my least favorite 'Cane. Not sure there's any way for him to redeem himself either.

Agreed. Warren Sapp's on there as well, but at least he reps Miami. Chad Wilson's a traitor and allowed his kids to take over the family all because Al Golden the corch didn't offer his kid a scholly at corner, but as a safety.

Ok, D1ck Slayer. Why don't you calm down.

Are some of you new to CFB or recruiting? You think Saban sent out a signal to recruits that Billy Napier was leaving? Did Orgeron tell players he was firing Craig?

Think you're missing the point. It's the fact that UF used Rumph's lack of experience at the college level to recruit Edwards and CJ and that Gray was such a seasoned coach that would coach them up. Now he's being replaced by Bell who's not as good of a coach compared to Gray, or probably even Rumph. It's the irony of it all.

Think you're missing the point. It's the fact that UF used Rumph's lack of experience at the college level to recruit Edwards and CJ and that Gray was such a seasoned coach that would coach them up. Now he's being replaced by Bell who's not as good of a coach compared to Gray, or probably even Rumph. It's the irony of it all.

Well I agree with that but its one of the many hypocrisies of CFB as a lot of these coaches wait to bounce right after NSD. But its nothing new.

Advertisement
I'm not sure, but those Columbus coaches don't seem that Miami friendly. Just an observation.

What gives you that idea?

Buts and pieces.

Things I've read here. Comments other posters have made. Just a general feeling I get from things I've read and seen.

I'm not 100% sure of this, I didn't say I was. But I'd love for somebody to refute it. I'm just not sure how many kids we've had from there that we wanted, and if we did I'm not sure how many of them ended up with us. Love to hear somebody else's thoughts on this.

I'm not sure, but those Columbus coaches don't seem that Miami friendly. Just an observation.

Buts and pieces.

Things I've read here. Comments other posters have made. Just a general feeling I get from things I've read and seen.

I'm not 100% sure of this, I didn't say I was. But I'd love for somebody to refute it. I'm just not sure how many kids we've had from there that we wanted, and if we did I'm not sure how many of them ended up with us. Love to hear somebody else's thoughts on this.

Careful. The Columbus brigade is plentiful around here. It's part of the reason that Luigi CristoNoBalls still gets defended.

That said, I have no inclination where their current staff leans-if at all. As I said earlier though, it'd be interesting to hear their coach asked about Henderson's recruitment and the obvious lies from and about Torrian Gray.

Buts and pieces.

I went to Columbus and played with Deon, Brandon Radcliff, Lorenzo Woodley, Daryl Chestnut and others...Miami had an interest in all of those kids at one point even if the others not named Deon never went to the U. In the lockeroom you would see the Miami coaches chillin with Merritt in his office. The DL coach Marti played at UM and eventually transferred to FIU.

Columbus coaches are always about the kids best interest at heart, they don't want their players getting jerked around by coaching staffs. The difference between Columbus is that there are zero handlers in the process. Chris Merritt is essentially their handler. Not sure what things you have read here, but Columbus never sways a kid to ANY school...they let the kids make those choices on their own.

Last edited:

Actually he did. That's why they got in their feelings, Quincy wanted to play corner. Same as offering Travis Rudolph as a corner when he wanted to play wr. He finally offered him at wr but it was too late. Never offered Quincy at corner

Advertisement

Actually he did. That's why they got in their feelings, Quincy wanted to play corner. Same as offering Travis Rudolph as a corner when he wanted to play wr. He finally offered him at wr but it was too late. Never offered Quincy at corner

Sad thing is Golden was right, Rudolph will never make NFL as a WR

Buts and pieces.

I went to Columbus and played with Deon, Brandon Radcliff, Lorenzo Woodley, Daryl Chestnut and others...Miami had an interest in all of those kids at one point even if the others not named Deon never went to the U. In the lockeroom you would see the Miami coaches chillin with Merritt in his office. The DL coach Marti played at UM and eventually transferred to FIU.

Columbus coaches are always about the kids best interest at heart, they don't want their players getting jerked around by coaching staffs. The difference between Columbus is that there are zero handlers in the process. Chris Merritt is essentially their handler. Not sure what things you have read here, but Columbus never sways a kid to ANY school...they let the kids make those choices on their own.

Well, they failed this time around

Buts and pieces.

So UiF lied to Merritt about Gray then? Good to know!

Advertisement

Buts and pieces.

Well, they failed this time around

Kid was a lost cause.

Buts and pieces.

So is Deon the only guy in recent history that ever went to the U? How many in the last 20 years or so?

Marti never made it on the UM campus so I'm not sure who you're talking about.

Buts and pieces.

So is Deon the only guy in recent history that ever went to the U? How many in the last 20 years or so?

Marti never made it on the UM campus so I'm not sure who you're talking about.

Columbus isn't really a P5 factory, a lot of the kids go to smaller programs and every once in a while you'll have someone who succeeds at the big schools.

Player Bio: Pedro Marti - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

The link is Marti's profile. Wasn't recruited straight out of HS but still attended UM.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was some Trump level projection the Gators pulled. Knowing their DB coach was gonna leave and then hammering us for an inexperienced DB coach would make Kellyanne cream her jean skirt.

Well I agree with that but its one of the many hypocrisies of CFB as a lot of these coaches wait to bounce right after NSD. But its nothing new.

This one hits us close to home as we were presumably honest with CJ and Edwards with the process. Meanwhile, UF was lying through their tooth (get it) to get them to Gainesville. This is our way of venting and calling these kids misinformed. We're not going to mention every single college coach departure, but this was funny. Remember, even Bandy and Edwards own 7-on-7 trainer saw this coming.

Advertisement
Back