Torrian Gray (Gators DB Coach) to Redskins

Advertisement
I was at Fau last year. Great recruiter but can't coach. That DBU is getting ready to take a hit.... already heard Chad Wilson worried about his kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is mcelwain letting Radio hire coaches ? That's hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Plus they're losing at least 4 games this season. Michigan, UGA, SC, the West should get them and **** Kentucky has a chance to better this year

Advertisement
Randy, Randy, Randy! He had to know that this was in the works and never told those two "Freshmens". I wonder if he and Mr. Henderson will be yukking it up over a beer; being that they are so close. His son and the other one got played big time............Instant KARMA! Enjoy Lizard Land.

Lol they knew about Gray leaving and who they were hiring before NSD those kids got played. Welcome to the Business

LOL

Fvck you Henderson and Edwards, glad it took all of 3 days for your decisions to blow up in your faces you gator facquits

Too funny. Sad for the kids also. I made my share of stupid mistakes when I was their age. This is going to be a very hard life lesson. But I'm glad it's happening to them at the same time. And I hope other kids learn their lesson from this also.

Advertisement
Plus they're losing at least 4 games this season. Michigan, UGA, SC, the West should get them and **** Kentucky has a chance to better this year

UGA has **** the bed 3 years straight

Hasn't even been competitive against some average teams

Advertisement
Describes Randy to a T. Normally a school's not going to announce right before NSD that a position coach is leaving. It makes sense.

However, Randy knew of this and is close with CJ's dad. I'd have to imagine that this information was kept from CJ, and if true, that's absolutely hilarious.

And LOL at Bell being hired and the o-line coach they hired That staff is starting to look very Golden-esque.

Good catch brock. On this whole thread.

Basic sequence suggests what everyone's saying. Lied to the players and knew about this move.

Advertisement
Back