Torrence Gibson ...

Our HC is flying out to Cali giving a recruit that he will see. In just a few short hours on campus the king treatment. While our local stud DT. Who is wondering wtf is going on with the man he committed too. Is having to drive himself down in order to speak to coach Golden, about whether or not he will get the winning lottery ticket.

Advertisement
Our HC is flying out to Cali giving a recruit that he will see. In just a few short hours on campus the king treatment. While our local stud DT. Who is wondering wtf is going on with the man he committed too. Is having to drive himself down in order to speak to coach Golden, about whether or not he will get the winning lottery ticket.

English please

Yeah lets spin Valentine's interest and willingness to visit campus as Goldens fault...you realize if he used his in home visit as soon as possible that's basically givng L $ u the kid right? Why the **** would you want to waste the one bullet you have ? And also Lulz at everyone *****ing about gibson. Kid had miami on his top list not even a month ago and we JUST GOT OUT OF THE DEAD PERIOD.

What does he want to hear every other day? That's he's the man? How about commit now and start working on getting SBB, Irvin, Scarlett, Bruce, Ridley, Peete, etc...to come join you! Or would that be to much to ask of an elite south Florida player. His recruitment ANTICS will be no different than Cook, Sony, Lane, Bryant, Thomas etc...wouldn't even waste my time.

Yeah lets spin Valentine's interest and willingness to visit campus as Goldens fault...you realize if he used his in home visit as soon as possible that's basically givng L $ u the kid right? Why the **** would you want to waste the one bullet you have ? And also Lulz at everyone *****ing about gibson. Kid had miami on his top list not even a month ago and we JUST GOT OUT OF THE DEAD PERIOD.

This.

Advertisement
Yeah lets spin Valentine's interest and willingness to visit campus as Goldens fault...you realize if he used his in home visit as soon as possible that's basically givng L $ u the kid right? Why the **** would you want to waste the one bullet you have ? And also Lulz at everyone ****ing about gibson. Kid had miami on his top list not even a month ago and we JUST GOT OUT OF THE DEAD PERIOD.

This.

I just think its funny how people overreact so badly on these sites. CIS, 247, whatever is left of canestime or whatever the **** it was called lol

“Disappointing,” Gibson said of the lack of contact. “You’ve been recruiting me since the eighth grade and now you’re letting it slip away when it counts the most – disappointing.”

What does he mean when it counts the most? Does he know he's a 2015 recruit?

Urban covets him. If we have made him a priority and we slip Urban slips in and we are ****ed we lost another gem. Coley likes dual threat qbs with strong arms. I know he's raw, but he's a freak athlete that usually take middle of the road programs to BCS bowl games.

Man this is not Jacory, Stephen and it sure aint Ryan Williams...

Kid has game...looks like a big Michael vick...left handed nice release and the boy has wheels (speed that can burn)

[video=youtube_share;AUDdLRrOO7Y]http://youtu.be/AUDdLRrOO7Y[/video]

Advertisement
Listen, this kid is a must get. But does anyone really see Fat Albert beating out Urban Meyer for a recruit he covets and is his #1 target?

If we been recruiting him since 8th grade I don't see us suddenly stopping recently. Sorry don't buy it

“Disappointing,” Gibson said of the lack of contact. “You’ve been recruiting me since the eighth grade and now you’re letting it slip away when it counts the most – disappointing.”

UNBELIEVABLE, UN-F*****-BELIEVABE WITH THIS STAFF. LAZY F***

I don't have much good to say about this staff lately, but lazy they are NOT. You must be speaking about some other staff.

Does Gibson have a Miami offer? He could just accept it and then would be the center of attention. There is the possibility that Coley has his eye on some other unknown, a Kaaya.2, and our interest in Gibson has cooled. We don't know. Maybe they have been running to make up some ground with the 2014 after Al's little affair. Is Al supposed to not go see Kaaya, or push of the meeting with TV to go hold Gibson's hand. Kid looks like he is going to be a good QB, and it is also possible he is cooling on Miami and the staff's effort reflects that. We don't know. Personally, I am more concerned about this class, especially Valentine and the staff improving its coaching ability than I am a 2015 recruit or any of his supporters. Get TV, figure out how to frigging coach and next year's recruiting will be fine.

Advertisement
I hate left handed QB's but this kid has some of the better mechanics (which isn't saying much) that I've seen from a lefty... Helluva Athlete

No matter how it plays out, the edge that OSU has is just the timing of the QBs.

We have Kayaa coming in, and if he's as good as Coley and everyone here thinks he is....I guess you would assume he's the planned started for at least 2015-2016.

Braxton Miller leaves OSU next year, and Gibson could come right in and start as a true fresh. You know Urban would do it w/o hesitation.

What would I like to see? Miami offer, Torrence come to the U and show he's better than Kayaa. But, most of these HS kids just go wherever they can start soon and in the spotlight. I remember when recruits loved the challenge of coming into a stacked U and weren't afraid of the competition.

Last edited:
Wow smh this is what the board has come to its either you're a Golden **** sucker or you have to kill the whole staff everyday. All I said was in the past month it was a 2 team race, then UM in his top 4 and now we havent hit him up in a while which can mean they havent hit him up the way they did before or in the past couple weeks but all we have is one side and thats now gospel. Theres a year to recruit this kid and we don't know what the truth is, we never met the kid and dont know how often he talks to UM or any other school so why is there arguments and ****ing? I have no idea but this is the bull**** that this board is becoming

Take your *** on then. Go feed Diabeetus gut golden his half baby seal.

L
U
L
Z

Advertisement
Man this is not Jacory, Stephen and it sure aint Ryan Williams...

Kid has game...looks like a big Michael vick...left handed nice release and the boy has wheels (speed that can burn)

[video=youtube_share;AUDdLRrOO7Y]http://youtu.be/AUDdLRrOO7Y[/video]

Change the offense. Or add the elements he likes...Whatever needs to be done-GET HIM!!

WELL--apparently the article was written BEFORE the Miami staff visited his school yesterday.

The gator writers decided to publish this article leaving that little important piece of information out.

Yeah, that's a **** move, gators

I feel like this should have ended the thread.

Me too. I came back home to a 6 page thread that I thought was dead with what I posted. Smh.

Advertisement
Back