Torrence Gibson ...

Advertisement
He has Vince Young, Cam Newton type of potential. He can be a legend at a program.

Nice to see we are ****ing him off early.

The faux "outrage" here is hilarious.

"Faux" outrage is when Alabama fans get mad at auburn for paying someone.

This is people ****ed off because our staff seems to be putting itself behind the 8 ball with YET ANOTHER 5 star local.

He does say we've been recruiting him since 8th grade. I just think it's harsh to criticize the staff for focusing on closing strong.

If this is still the case a few months from now then I'm on board with you but until then I see no problem.

Advertisement
It's jan. 18th and this kid won't sign for over a year. I'm not too worried about it considering we have been on him forever. The staff is busy trying to finish up this class.

Advertisement
These south florida kids are so dramatic! Dang, we've been on you for 4 years, and you're still complaining? #selfish

A player is disappointed because we are no longer showing him some love when we are trying to get the kids that can play for us next season, to get with us now? Sorry, but that sounds like a needy child, who isn't getting the amount of attention he wants.

LMAO are you serious? It's called recruiting. Every recruit needs/wants attention. Especially the big ones.

I can guarantee you UF, FSU, LSU, etc have no problem giving him the attention he wants.

If coaches have a problem with giving a recruit the attention they want then they shouldn't be in this profession. It's apart of their job description to give need recruits attention.

Advertisement
At least we offered him, unlike his 5* teammate.

Don't worry, we'll have Walter Tucker in his ear, he'll bring TG to the U. We certainly won't be bringing in any other studs from American Heritage to help our cause. SMFH.......

shocker...another south florida kid whining he isnt getting enough attention... south florida has alot of talent but alot of crying little kids always wanting attention

A player is disappointed because we are no longer showing him some love when we are trying to get the kids that can play for us next season, to get with us now? Sorry, but that sounds like a needy child, who isn't getting the amount of attention he wants.

LMAO are you serious? It's called recruiting. Every recruit needs/wants attention. Especially the big ones.

I can guarantee you UF, FSU, LSU, etc have no problem giving him the attention he wants.

If coaches have a problem with giving a recruit the attention they want then they shouldn't be in this profession. It's apart of their job description to give need recruits attention.

i am sure they don't have a problem. there is only so much attention to go around and the coaches are pounding the trail hard now locking up the 2014 class.

Advertisement
WELL--apparently the article was written BEFORE the Miami staff visited his school yesterday.

The gator writers decided to publish this article leaving that little important piece of information out.

Yeah, that's a ***** move, gators

I for one am shocked that an article written by a UF reporter would have a negative slant towards UM. It really makes you question the integrity of such reporters. What's the world coming to that we can't trust the old standards like Luke Stamqhdhjyc

shocker...another south florida kid whining he isnt getting enough attention... south florida has alot of talent but alot of crying little kids always wanting attention

Yeah and so you can either play ball and get them on your team OR watch them go elsewhere and make plays.

Advertisement
Back