Top Head Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Put me down for Heupel. Guy showed he has balls in that Memphis game and knows quarterbacks and offense. He establishes the run well and his backs are playing well. Seems like a fired up guy too. Yeah his defense sucks but maybe that’s Randy’s fault lol

I always get nervous when a guy has success with someone else's players. Would prefer to wait on a guy like Heupel until after year 3, which will be perfect because that's likely the year Richt will be fired.

What is it with the retain diaz thing we can do much better
Miami guy. His style fits with our athletes. Bridges the transition over for recruits/players. Let's our balls hang on offense and defense (Leach/Diaz 2020). If we lose, it's gonna be hella fun.

Richt won't be fired. But he may retire. Dude looks tired and has other life ambitions. Most thought he'd retire after UGA

So bring on the weirdo. Leach!
I think Kiffin would do great. He's a better coach after Saban and I think he'd kill it with getting great coordinators. Hired Kendall year one and went 11-1 with a terrible FAU program. He'd get us a great OC and Miami kids would love him as a recruiter

Miami guy. His style fits with our athletes. Bridges the transition over for recruits/players. Let's our balls hang on offense and defense (Leach/Diaz 2020). If we lose, it's gonna be hella fun.
Yea but he doesnt recruit and his linebackers he coaches have regressed thats a bad sign two real bad signs

Advertisement
Guys lets be 100% honest here, Mario Cristobal and Greg Schiano are going to be at or near the top of the list anytime we do a coaching search.

If Richt were to be fired today, guys I'd want us to look into: Chris Petersen (might be ready to leave UW), John Harbaugh (gunna be fired at the end of this season I bet), Mike Leach (definitely wants to be somewhere better than WSU), John Defilippo (OC Vikings), Hue Jackson, Matt Campbell, Lane Kiffin, Jason Candle, and of course our very own Manny Diaz.

....does anyone else just get the feeling that Richt is gunna hire Mike Bobo as OC this offseason? I just feel it.

Richt won't be fired. But he may retire. Dude looks tired and has other life ambitions. Most thought he'd retire after UGA

So bring on the weirdo. Leach!
I think Kiffin would do great. He's a better coach after Saban and I think he'd kill it with getting great coordinators. Hired Kendall year one and went 11-1 with a terrible FAU program. He'd get us a great OC and Miami kids would love him as a recruiter

Wow.

Advertisement
Guys lets be 100% honest here, Mario Cristobal and Greg Schiano are going to be at or near the top of the list anytime we do a coaching search.

If Richt were to be fired today, guys I'd want us to look into: Chris Petersen (might be ready to leave UW),

I honestly didn't read most of your post because...wow. Do you know anything about this guy?

Yep. People never take time out to think about how much our competition sukks, which is why our defense looks so good...
Yea the Coastal and acc as a whole outside of Clemson is traah. I think its risky keeping Diaz or even making him HC. Too risky especially with how retarded our admin is. If it happens its destined to fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Babers is my guy. Only dude on the list w the moxie and necessary savage to beat Clemson, and he can do it w what we have right now.

You guys calling for Kendal Briles? Babers runs the same system and learned from the same dude (poppa Briles).

Perry and Williams put up video game numbers w him.

Mike Leach is Dino Babers grandpappy on the Air Raid family tree. The old man would dominate the ACC.

That isn't why I posted what I posted.

I suggest some people bing their candidates before they post them. Look at Chris Petersen and his family's history (health) and why he picked Washington.
lol you expect me to go looking into his family history when listing a bunch of guys that could be looking to be a HC of a school with National Championship talent level? Thats just stupid. Sure maybe he grew up a UW fan, that doesn't mean he wouldn't be willing to move on. You think if USC offered him, he wouldn't think about it? come on

If Richt were to be fired today, guys I'd want us to look into: Chris Petersen (might be ready to leave UW), John Harbaugh (gunna be fired at the end of this season I bet), Mike Leach (definitely wants to be somewhere better than WSU), John Defilippo (OC Vikings), Hue Jackson, Matt Campbell, Lane Kiffin, Jason Candle, and of course our very own Manny Diaz.

....does anyone else just get the feeling that Richt is gunna hire Mike Bobo as OC this offseason? I just feel it.
Mario is super happy at Oregon and they love him out there so we can take him off the list. If Richt hires an OC its going to be either Mc Clendon, Bobo if he gets canned or Marc Trestman.

Advertisement
Back