Top Head Coach Candidates

He's my first choice too but I have another potential candidate: I know everyone is hating on Herman and the fact he's been a major letdown at Texas, but if in the off chance he was fired this season, is he in the same boat as Norvell and Campbell? Or a notch below?
Tom Herman is a ****ty head coach.

Advertisement
If he can't win at Texas, he can't win here.

Give me Joe Brady. Idgaf that he's 30 years old. I bet that dude will be an NFL coach within the next 2-3 years.

I like where your head is at, and yes what he's done at LSU is **** impressive; however, he's not even the offensive coordinator - he's the passing game coordinator and WR Coach. If what we all thinks is going to happen comes to fruition (aka Manny not getting fired year 1) he needs to show Enos the door and hire Brady as OC with a lucrative contract.

I like where your head is at, and yes what he's done at LSU is **** impressive; however, he's not even the offensive coordinator - he's the passing game coordinator and WR Coach. If what we all thinks is going to happen comes to fruition (aka Manny not getting fired year 1) he needs to show Enos the door and hire Brady as OC with a lucrative contract.

It is a weird dynamic but I think Steve Ensminger is the OC by title only. Brady is the true mastermind and the one calling the shots in my opinion. Even as passing game coordinator he likely will make more at LSU than as OC here.

Either way, it's all a pipe dream. Nothing will happen and we will wallow in misery.

i loved herman and i feel his personality was never going to fit at pampered soft texas

throw the bank first at pj fleck

i mean go all in on that cat

i loved herman and i feel his personality was never going to fit at pampered soft texas

throw the bank first at pj fleck

i mean go all in on that cat

Idk about Fleck I think he's a Midwestern guy who would flop at a big school but that's just my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back