Top Head Coach Candidates

Advertisement

We better quit ****** around & go hire this man, ASAP before FSU steals him.

His buyout is dirt cheap at less than a Million dollars, whoever the money boosters are at Miami need to pull their heads out of their asses & take a break from the Yachts & Golf courses for 5 ****** minutes and come spend some got damned money to save this program.

We don't need 3 more years of this sh*t, Diaz doesn't have what it takes to be a HC, cut bait now & salvage what's left, foolishly stick with him for another few years & we're even more doomed than we already are.

Wrong thread, but I can't be bothered.

Remember that time I said we had no idea which team would come out tonight and you said tighten up you pssy, it's FIU?

Yeah, me either.

Wrong thread, but I can't be bothered.

Remember that time I said we had no idea which team would come out tonight and you said tighten up you pssy, it's FIU?

Yeah, me either.
Yup, you were right & I never called you a ***** lol.

Advertisement
I was screaming for it when Richt stepped down & they fcked it up & hired Diaz...

The time is perfect right now, Norvell is as cheap as he's ever going to be in his career, better buy now or we'll cry later.

Him or Campbell.

My God give me a solid coach who has some success and seasoning. I'll even take a Bill Clark at this point. He would be way better than this trash even.

We better quit ****** around & go hire this man, ASAP before FSU steals him.

His buyout is dirt cheap at less than a Million dollars, whoever the money boosters are at Miami need to pull their heads out of their asses & take a break from the Yachts & Golf courses for 5 ****** minutes and come spend some got damned money to save this program.

We don't need 3 more years of this sh*t, Diaz doesn't have what it takes to be a HC, cut bait now & salvage what's left, foolishly stick with him for another few years & we're even more doomed than we already are.

Has a school ever bailed out on a coach within a year?

Advertisement
Get me Norvell, Campbell, Fickle or Miles & clean house. If we have decommitments along the way oh well. This program needs a restart.

Find a guy who runs an explosive offense. That's literally all you have to do at Miami. Stop hiring the politically correct guy and try something outside of the box for once.

It seems so simple yet I doubt it ever happens.

I’d take les miles at this point. Basically Richt with a ring

Miles, despite his age, would bring character and energy to the program for a few years. We'd beat GT and FIU for sure. Probably would win 9, 10,9, 11 games here (which by the way would be the best winning percentage for a hc in a very long time).

Advertisement
Man we all know what's going to happen. Its no mystery.
We will hire Willy now that he is free.
Thats classic blake.
If he truns it down it will be banda or patkey

Bill Clark... You know the guy who won the conference last year that Butch is in and had to replace half his starters this year and probably will be playing for the championship again this year.

Gentlemen, as long as those ACC checks don’t bounce, losses are unimportant. This program is on cruise control as long as no off the field issue arise. I have thrown in the towel. Time to move on and understand that the U is beyond repair.

Advertisement
Bill Clark... You know the guy who won the conference last year that Butch is in and had to replace half his starters this year and probably will be playing for the championship again this year.

Yep. He doesn't have the same hipness as the other guys but he would have us also beating these crappy teams and getting us to 9 wins minimum a year.

With the way our attendance is, you can’t even realistically put James Franklin on a coaching hot board for Miami given how much he’s accustomed to that in happy valley. But imo he would be a good coach, has the 5th most wins in college football in the last couple of years behind like only 4 coaches (saban, Dabo,Riley and someone else) can’t remember but they said it during their game

Advertisement
Back