Top 40 times since 1986...

The lazier adds .2 on your time thus Bo might have run a 4.32 which is still blazing and more believable.

The 4.13 was clearly timed by Swasey

Advertisement
Please.

My house is a piece of art.

My house.jpg

You couldn’t even afford to live in my town. A 800,000 dollar home is only like a two bedroom shack where I live. That like a mansion in the state of Florida.

Bo is the most athletic human being every created. He ran a 4.13 and he said he slowed down the last 5 yards. There is no way this shipman guy is faster than Bo Jackson
It would be a **** of a race I'd say that. Could go either way from one race to the next. Froggy was one fast mamma jamma . Some of the stories I've heard about bo throughout the years is absolutely insane though. Would've enjoyed that one.

Again...I watched Froggy with my own eyes Destroy guys that ran 4.3 or better on a daily basis....Im talking Santana...Kevin Williams...J Harris...etc....Left them like it was nothing....Even yrs after he left UM...He'd come back and still scorch them and take their $$$$...
That was always when it would really go down. After we had all already left every summer wed come back to grind with swasey. At 6pm sharp on Wednesday's usually wed get in some call outs. Lord did we have some good races. People think devin was fast or tana or darnell etc. Kevin would smoke **** near all of em when he was getting up in years. Only one time I saw froggy get beat was by kevin. But froggy gave him and everyone else the business on a regular. Saw froggy make 50k one quick afternoon. Back to back took devin than took tana. Back to back.

I am not saying that Froggy was not fast. He obviously was. A 4.27 is really fast. But just because he beat Miami guys doesn’t mean he is the fastest fan ever. Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 40 (which is faster than Froggy) and he was an amazing track star. Idk how you can say he would beat bo in a 40 yard dash when he ran a slower time than him
Froggy was faster than a 4.27 brother. I'm sure that was probably his laser time or something of that sort. But we had 4 dudes I can think of who at the time clocked under that when wed work out. He left all of em pretty easy.

Advertisement
Froggy was faster than a 4.27 brother. I'm sure that was probably his laser time or something of that sort. But we had 4 dudes I can think of who at the time clocked under that when wed work out. He left all of em pretty easy.
Lmfao. Stop lying

It would be a **** of a race I'd say that. Could go either way from one race to the next. Froggy was one fast mamma jamma . Some of the stories I've heard about bo throughout the years is absolutely insane though. Would've enjoyed that one.
Are you really comparing Froggy to Bo Jackson? Are you an idiot?
That was always when it would really go down. After we had all already left every summer wed come back to grind with swasey. At 6pm sharp on Wednesday's usually wed get in some call outs. Lord did we have some good races. People think devin was fast or tana or darnell etc. Kevin would smoke **** near all of em when he was getting up in years. Only one time I saw froggy get beat was by kevin. But froggy gave him and everyone else the business on a regular. Saw froggy make 50k one quick afternoon. Back to back took devin than took tana. Back to back.
Are you an idiot? Please stop comparing Froggy to bo Jackson. You know how retaryed you sound right now

Are you an idiot? Please stop comparing Froggy to bo Jackson. You know how retaryed you sound right now
Is he an idiot??...He played at UM Dumbazz..
Nobody ONCE said Froggy was better than Bo....All I've said...that No Way was a 230lb Bo beating Froggy in a 40...and I stand by that...

I'll take Shipman at 5'9 1/2 170lbs...over Bo at 6'1 230 in a 40yd Dash on turf 7 days a week and twice on Sunday...and don't give one F about some BS 4.13 time...

Advertisement
Is he an idiot??...He played at UM Dumbazz..
Nobody ONCE said Froggy was better than Bo....All I've said...that No Way was a 230lb Bo beating Froggy in a 40...and I stand by that...
I don’t care where this guy played. The race wouldn’t be close. Stop sucking to this guy. I have never heard of this guy until today. Bo’s
Laser was a 4.13. But a lot of scouts Adam is under four seconds on their stopwatches. Froggy is nowhere close to the athlete Bo is

I'll take Shipman at 5'9 1/2 170lbs...over Bo at 6'1 230 in a 40yd Dash on turf 7 days a week and twice on Sunday...and don't give one F about some BS 4.13 time...

Dude do you have comprehension issues? Who has the faster 40 time? Bo or Froggy? It’s bo. So how can Froggy be faster

I don’t care where this guy played. The race wouldn’t be close. Stop sucking to this guy. I have never heard of this guy until today. Bo’s
Laser was a 4.13. But a lot of scouts Adam is under four seconds on their stopwatches. Froggy is nowhere close to the athlete Bo is
You must be 16yrs old...Cot **** lie Bo ran under 4 seconds...Stop the insanity....Stop with the Athlete BS....Not once did anyone say to your retarded *** that Froggy was a better athlete...But you can bet your *** he'd have beat Bo at Greentree in a 40yd race on turf....Only an Idiot would think Bo at 230lbs would have beaten Froggy at 170....100yds maybe...but not in 40....When you Smoke the likes of Hester...KW...Tana...Roscoe...etc...thats all you need to know....Randall Hill ran a 4.28 at the combine...and Froggy Smoked him....

Advertisement
You must be 16yrs old...Cot **** lie Bo ran under 4 seconds...Stop the insanity....Stop with the Athlete BS....Not once did anyone say to your retarded *** that Froggy was a better athlete...But you can bet your *** he'd have beat Bo at Greentree in a 40yd race on turf....Only an Idiot would think Bo at 230lbs would have beaten Froggy at 170....100yds maybe...but not in 40....When you Smoke the likes of Hester...KW...Tana...Roscoe...etc...thats all you need to know....Randall Hill ran a 4.28 at the combine...and Froggy Smoked him....
Why do you keep bringing up turf? Where do you think bo ran his 40 yard dash?

Advertisement
I'm not gonna get into comparing intelligent with a brain fart like you. However when you attempt to call a individual an idiot or a ****** as you say you might wanna do a quick spell check first. #1 wasnt comparing froggy to anyone let alone bo. Was stating what I was a part of & what I've witnessed with my own two eyes. Only thing I can say about bo is stories I've heard from alot of people including bo himself. When I was several years into the league al davis told me a story about bo where they were scrimmaging with the chargers. Bo got crackbacked on a pick at there own thirty and laid the dude out unconcious ball on the ground by the twelve. Lol. That's insane. Back to you though. Stop attempting to speak on things you only know through internet. That **** is very watered down & often has little to do with reality. Adrian ran a hand timed 4.16 at pro day here a few years back. His real time is 4.33 consistently. But anyone that runs would tell you times jump from one to the next mainly because of the clock and get off and it's never accurate. Nothing bo did was laser timed and what froggy was doing was. Now please be gone with this.

Also I am 18 *****. Did Froggy play a snap at Miami? He probably was the most irrelevant player on Miami. He is a ******* stick. 170 pounds. Sounds like a walk-in

Advertisement
Back