Top 40 times since 1986...

Advertisement
You should be stripped of your ST26 Moniker...I was friends with Sean....He would've slapped your *** runnin your know nothing mouth...
Says the one that thinks this Froggy guy is faster than Bo Jackson. One of the greatest college running backs of all time and greatest athletes of all time. And who has the faster 40 time? It is Bo Jackson. I have clearly won this argument.

Last edited:
Says the one that thinks this Froggy guy is faster than Bo Jackson. One of the greatest running backs of all time and greatest athletes of all time. And who has the faster 40 time? It is Bo Jackson. I have clearly won this argument.
Never had 1,000 yd season....be gone with GOAT....

I don’t care where this guy played. The race wouldn’t be close. Stop sucking to this guy. I have never heard of this guy until today. Bo’s
Laser was a 4.13. But a lot of scouts Adam is under four seconds on their stopwatches. Froggy is nowhere close to the athlete Bo is
Now I know your either desperate for attention or simply stupid as a box of rocks. Your dumbass just said bo was laser timed at 4.13... you moron lasers had nothing at all to do with anything till bo had been retired from football and can barely walk straight let alone run. So while I'm not gonna say someone didnt hand time him around that spot, I will say as a fact and what I know, he never came near running under a laser. Period. If you had any clue at all you'd know hand times if there was tons of scouts there that simply means tons of scouts had bo at tons of different times. But you wanna say stop lying. Lmfao go home child.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now I know your either desperate for attention or simply stupid as a box of rocks. Your dumbass just said bo was laser timed at 4.13... you moron lasers had nothing at all to do with anything till bo had been retired from football and can barely walk straight let alone run. So while I'm not gonna say someone didnt hand time him around that spot, I will say as a fact and what I know, he never came near running under a laser. Period. If you had any clue at all you'd know hand times if there was tons of scouts there that simply means tons of scouts had bo at tons of different times. But you wanna say stop lying. Lmfao go home child.
He literally said in an interview it was clocked electronically. Nice try though. I love the effort

He NEVER had 1,000 in the NFL Dummy...How tf are you an All time NFL RB Great with ZERO 1,000 yd seasons??...Go runalong...
Brother while buddy clearly is a moron he isnt wrong about bo and the athlete and running back he was. My personal thought is if bo never injured his hip he goes down as one of the all time best football players let alone running backs. That man without question is one of the most athletic people ever right along with herschel when you consider how big those dudes were and what they still were capable of. But the idiot talks about the rest he has no clue of. Just sticking to the speed discussion we know what we know.

Advertisement
Brother while buddy clearly is a moron he isnt wrong about bo and the athlete and running back he was. My personal thought is if bo never injured his hip he goes down as one of the all time best football players let alone running backs. That man without question is one of the most athletic people ever right along with herschel when you consider how big those dudes were and what they still were capable of. But the idiot talks about the rest he has no clue of. Just sticking to the speed discussion we know what we know.
I said he was the greatest college running back of all time you dumbass. Learn how to read. And he is clearly faster than Froggy

@dsddcane....I love Bo...he owned a condo in Destin Fl back in the mid 90s...just down the street from Jim Mora's condo...used to talk with Bo alot...even as he was rehabbing.

Advertisement
I said he was the greatest college running back of all time your dumbass. Learn how to read. And he is clearly faster than Froggy
No he WASN'T the Greatest CFB RB of all time...not even close...Sure couldn't beat UM in 84 with all that speed...Couldnt even break 100....even with all those carries...

No he WASN'T the Greatest CFB RB of all time...not even close...Sure couldn't beat UM in 84 with all that speed...Couldnt even break 100....even with all those carries...
If he wasn’t one of the greatest college running backs of all time, then why is he in the college football hall of game and why did he win a Heisman? He has two 1,000 yard season

I said he was the greatest college running back of all time you dumbass. Learn how to read. And he is clearly faster than Froggy
And I SAID HE WOULD'VE BEEN ONE OF THE BEST NFL RUNNING BACKS OF ALL TIME... so what's ur point ****tard. You really do need another moniker. It legit makes me wanna slap the **** outta you knowing some ****** moron has sean up there like that. Fml. I really hate the internet. Oh and by the way while you also keep harping on what bo said you might wanna realize none has ever co signed what bo said AND hes been proven to be lying about other things he said (like when he said he ran a 4.12 at Auburn's pro day and it's a fact he never even went to their pro day.)

Advertisement
Back