Top 40 times since 1986...

Advertisement
It was Devin & santana literally 2 minutes apart. Darrell green was one fast *** lil dude though. Knowing him and how seriously he took his workouts I'd bet if you lined him up today he'd still smoke 85% of the league
Green won every fastest man contest they threw at him. Against Olympians, even.

Are you really trying to say Bo Jackson wasn’t fast?

Guy accelerated around a corner better than anyone I have ever seen on a football field.
Nah. That's not what hes saying. Buddy just went all in on bo this and that and is some hit who knows nothing but fairy tales about him. He was just saying at they weights froggy takes him. Me I just said I agree it would be one **** of a race and would in all likelihood have different results most times they'd strap them on. Not taking anything away from either though.

Are you really trying to say Bo Jackson wasn’t fast?

Guy accelerated around a corner better than anyone I have ever seen on a football field.
Never implied that....All I've said from the get go, is that if Shipman was Destroying peeps who ran 4.3s consistently...then why couldn't he beat Bo in a 40 on turf??...And please spare that 4.13 BS.....I ain't buying it...

Advertisement
Never implied that....All I've said from the get go, is that if Shipman was Destroying peeps who ran 4.3s consistently...then why couldn't he beat Bo in a 40 on turf??...And please spare that 4.13 BS.....I ain't buying it...
You guys can have your shipman debate. Not sure the point of it. He was fast. Bo was fast. Very different types of speed. Bo got fast faster than anyone. He could go from moving to gone on a football field better than anyone I’ve ever seen play the game. That doesn’t mean his top speed was what some of these other guys had. (It wasn’t, IMO.). Even at 40 yards, Bo’s advantage was the first 20, IMO.

You guys can have your shipman debate. Not sure the point of it. He was fast. Bo was fast. Very different types of speed. Bo got fast faster than anyone. He could go from moving to gone on a football field better than anyone I’ve ever seen play the game. That doesn’t mean his top speed was what some of these other guys had. (It wasn’t, IMO.). Even at 40 yards, Bo’s advantage was the first 20, IMO.
Al Shipmans advantage was the 1st 20yds...
If you were behind at 20...it was over....

Again...Do Not care...I'll say it again...Froggy was Trouncing the Fastest Canes that Ever played at UM....Guys that ran 4.3s on a regular Basis....Tana was the Big East 55meter indoor Champ...You cannot imagine the Speed at UM then....We had a plethora of 4.3...4.35...& 4.4 guys...NONE of them could touch Shipman...It was daily conversation at Greentree about Froggy's Speed....Ask people who played at UM....Ask @dsddcane who was Fast af in his own right...

You might be the most annoying MF on this board either brock in a close 2nd.

Advertisement
Al Shipmans advantage was the 1st 20yds...
If you were behind at 20...it was over....
I will take bo exploding away from people over anyone I ever saw on a football field. People are overdoing the shipman thing in any case. He’s not even a footnote in nfl history. Shipman‘s longest run at UM was 82 yards, against GA Southern. Bo is (or was, don’t know anymore) the only player in NFL history with 2 runs of 90+ yards from scrimmage. And he did that in like 35 games.

There are plenty of fast guys who never made it in football. Shipman ain’t the only one and he ain’t the fastest of them. He was an elite speed fast guy. No particular reason anyone here is even talking about him.

I will take bo exploding away from people over anyone I ever saw on a football field. People are overdoing the shipman thing in any case. He’s not even a footnote in nfl history. Shipman‘s longest run at UM was 82 yards, against GA Southern. Bo is (or was, don’t know anymore) the only player in NFL history with 2 runs of 90+ yards from scrimmage. And he did that in like 35 games.

There are plenty of fast guys who never made it in football. Shipman ain’t the only one and he ain’t the fastest of them. He was an elite speed fast guy. No particular reason anyone here is even talking about him.
Thats your opinion...I and others know better..

Thats your opinion...I and others know better..
You sound like Baron Munchausen telling his old geezer friends about his youth. Truth be told, you sound a bit like LaVar Ball telling folks he coulda beat Jordan 1-1. You can know whatever you want to know. It makes zero difference. On the football field, the whole world knows what Bo Jackson was, and did, and only a few guys clinging to personal memories even understand why you’re talking about Froggy.

Advertisement
You sound like Baron Munchausen telling his old geezer friends about his youth. Truth be told, you sound a bit like LaVar Ball telling folks he coulda beat Jordan 1-1. You can know whatever you want to know. It makes zero difference. On the football field, the whole world knows what Bo Jackson was, and did, and only a few guys clinging to personal memories even understand why you’re talking about Froggy.
Stop it...Lol at 4.13...I can name 10 better college RBs...and 10 better NFL RBs

Stop it...Lol at 4.13...I can name 10 better college RBs...and 10 better NFL RBs
You’re triggered. Who cares if it was 4.13 or 4.23? You’re lost in the weeds here. You have never seen a better athlete in your life and if you don’t know that, I’m sorry.

Advertisement
You’re triggered. Who cares if it was 4.13 or 4.23? You’re lost in the weeds here. You have never seen a better athlete in your life and if you don’t know that, I’m sorry.
When tf did I say he wasnt a Great Athlete??
Stop putting words in my mouth...Dont you have a job??...Jesus...Im busy my man...I run 6 restaurants...dont have time to listen to your BS...

When tf did I say he wasnt a Great Athlete??
Stop putting words in my mouth...Dont you have a job??...Jesus...Im busy my man...I run 6 restaurants...dont have time to listen to your BS...
I’ll take 2 ham, egg and cheese sammiches to go, please. And a large coffee, no sugar.

It was Devin & santana literally 2 minutes apart. Darrell green was one fast *** lil dude though. Knowing him and how seriously he took his workouts I'd bet if you lined him up today he'd still smoke 85% of the league

only other dude that I saw comfortably match strides with moss was Tory Mitchell. Watched that dude stick moss and easliy
Match him stride for stride in practice. Probably the fastest dude ever to step foot on greentree.

RIP

Advertisement
Back