Top 40 times since 1986...

Advertisement
I can name 5 or more better "College" RBs..
STFU already.....as far as the NFL..
No Rushing title in the NFL
No SB Ring
No 1,000yd season in the NFL
Had 950 in 11 games . Didn't play full seasons as he was playing baseball. I'm not saying who was faster or not, but you seem to think he wasn't that good. That alone weakens your speed argument.

Advertisement
Had 950 in 11 games . Didn't play full seasons as he was playing baseball. I'm not saying who was faster or not, but you seem to think he wasn't that good. That alone weakens your speed argument.
Stop it....Quit putting words in my F ing mouth...Im well aware how good Bo was...and how great he could've been...Thats HIS choice to play both sports...so stop with that BS....All I've said from jumpstreet is....Al Froggy Shipman at 5'9 1/2 170lbs...aint losing a 40yd dash on turf to a 6'1 230lb RB.....I stand by that...When you absolutely TRASH guys that run 4.3 or less on a daily basis....That tells you all you need to know....

Sorry, not buying that Bo Jackson had, by far, the fastest time ever. Maybe he legit is the fastest player every, but I find it hard to believe he ran a 40 that nobody's been able to touch in 35 years. 4.25 maybe, but 4.13 is kinda comical.

Sorry, not buying that Bo Jackson had, by far, the fastest time ever. Maybe he legit is the fastest player every, but I find it hard to believe he ran a 40 that nobody's been able to touch in 35 years. 4.25 maybe, but 4.13 is kinda comical.
Anyone who believes Bo ran a 4.13...(On Turf too Boot) is Brain damaged......Lol at someone that Gullible...Like when Jammi German supposedly ran a 4.18...I laughed my *** off....Was Jammi a 4.3 kid??...Absolutely....but he never ran a 4.18...
And I've known Jammi since he was a youngster...

Advertisement
What is on the board at Miami for Dorsett? Just a few years ago, I remember Swasey saying he had him in the 4.1's, but nobody would believe that so it waa made into a 4.2 something and put at the top of our board.

Dorsett at the combine ran a 4.33 at the combine and a 4.37. Pro day rolls around, 4.25 and 4.27.

Dorsett is fast, but not our fastest ever. His pro day times are essentially what Bo ran and hand times and nowhere near as accurate as laser times of today.

Bo was fast. A 4.2 something guy, sure. The 4.0 and 4.1, only some dumbass would believe that. Only humans who could reach the under 4.2 range would be some of the top T&F sprinters of all-time who in comparison, look like they're shot out of a cannon. On a surface designed for speed with track cleats to get more grip. On turf, Usain Bolt (not even at the top of his game) ran a 4.22 laser in track pants last year.

Advertisement
Yessir....Beat every Fast Cane in a 40 at Greentree while he played...and after his playing days....You name the fastest Cane..
From...
Kevin Williams
Hester
Parrish
Santana..etc...He Smoked them...
Phillip Buchanon ran like a 4.31 at the combine.

Last edited:
Phillip Buchanon ran like a 4.31 at the combine.
I'm good friends with PB...I'll be sitting at his table in a couple of months for his UM HOF Induction Ceremony...Phil was fast...Randall Hill ran a 4.28 at the combine...but neither could beat Froggy in a 40 on turf....

Advertisement
I'm good friends with PB...I'll be sitting at his table in a couple of months for his UM HOF Induction Ceremony...Phil was fast...Randall Hill ran a 4.28 at the combine...but neither could beat Froggy in a 40 on turf....
Kevin Williams was a blazer as was T Mack.

Darrell Greene though - dude was smoke.

@dsddcane told a story about how Froggy Smoked Hester and another Speedster back to back....I watched him leave Santana like it was nothing...and Santana was the Big East Indoor 55 meter Champ in 98...it was also 3yrs after Froggy left UM..
It was Devin & santana literally 2 minutes apart. Darrell green was one fast *** lil dude though. Knowing him and how seriously he took his workouts I'd bet if you lined him up today he'd still smoke 85% of the league

Advertisement
Back