Top 40 times since 1986...

Are you retarted? He has two 1,000 yard years in college. And he won the Heisman

You've been posting all day. I'm thinking your fingers are the only thing that's jacked. No way you've swam 5 miles today. Not possible when you've been posting for 9 hours straight. You could have been in the pool all day on a float chair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah....as you know he LOVES Bowhunting...was talking about it alot...
He never shuts up about that ****. Last time I saw him was about 6 years ago at the espys. To no end " yall boys gotta come hunt some hogs with me". Lmfao. We all just looked at him crazy. Imagine us hunting hogs with bow and arrows. Hahahaha

Advertisement
He never shuts up about that ****. Last time I saw him was about 6 years ago at the espys. To no end " yall boys gotta come hunt some hogs with me". Lmfao. We all just looked at him crazy. Imagine us hunting hogs with bow and arrows. Hahahaha
I was with my Former wife at the Harbor Docks in Destin (oddly enough owned by a close friend of Bobby Bowdens) this was 1995...and we talked with Bo for a good while...was very cordial....Had a Smokin Blonde with him..Lol

And Bo Jackson is a top 10 college running back
I'm figuring you must've just learned who bo is within the last week. I understand the obsession. The man was a gift from god. However you steady make yourself sound real stupid with the arguments you're picking. You're saying things that arent even logical and proves you dont know much about any football let alone college. Please back away from the keyboard and keep it movin.

Advertisement
I'm figuring you must've just learned who bo is within the last week. I understand the obsession. The man was a gift from god. However you steady make yourself sound real stupid with the arguments you're picking. You're saying things that arent even logical and proves you dont know much about any football let alone college. Please back away from the keyboard and keep it movin.

Says the one who things a guy who runs a 4.27 is faster than a guy who runs a 4.13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back