Top 40 times since 1986...

Advertisement
And how the **** did Bo Jackson run a 4.13. That’s insane. He is the best athlete of all time

Two fastest human beings I have ever seen on a football field are Bo Jackson and Darrell Green. Deion Sanders was also a burner.

I’ll never forget Bo’s run against the Seahawks on MNF. Dude looked like he was shot out of a cannon.
Bo turned a corner and vanished like no one I have ever seen play football. Easily the most acceleration of all of them.

Advertisement
Whether it was a 4.13 or with laser timing a 4.20, who knows. But the man was the most explosive athlete ever.
He said that the 4.13 was from the machine. But he said one scout hat a 3.98 on his watch. And another scout had a 4.02

He did an interview (not sure how long ago - I watched it on YouTube) where he said 1 or 2 guys with the stopwatches had him under 4.0 (when he ran the 4.13).

Who knows?

I love how Bo just keeps on getting faster every year. Will be 3.88 in no time.

Bo turned a corner and vanished like no one I have ever seen play football. Easily the most acceleration of all of them.

His hip came out of place from a routine tackle. He ran w so much force, that when ole boy latched on, Bo’s momentum literally ran his hip out of joint.

I remember when he became a full time baseball player after that; played for my white sox....even w an artificial hip, he was cracking about 15 HR’s for half the season.
I hated the Raiders, but loved Bo. Legit, he probably would be the only athlete to be inducted to both HOFs had he stayed healthy.

Advertisement
His hip came out of place from a routine tackle. He ran w so much force, that when ole boy latched on, Bo’s momentum literally ran his hip out of joint.

I remember when he became a full time baseball player after that; played for my white sox....even w an artificial hip, he was cracking about 15 HR’s for half the season.
I hated the Raiders, but loved Bo. Legit, he probably would be the only athlete to be inducted to both HOFs had he stayed healthy.

Bo and Joe were my guys growing up.

Advertisement
It’s 100 true. Go to 1:30 on this video. He tells the story. It is crazy. Some of the scouts had him as a 3.9 and a 4.0 on the stop watch but the electronic timer was a 4.1:

I (with my own eyes) saw Shipman Destroy the Fastest Canes (Tana...German..Parrish..etc...) in a 40 on Greentree turf AFTER he left UM....Im talking by 5 or more yds....While at UM his only competition was Carlos Jones....Fast isnt the Word...(I'm talking on turf)...

Advertisement
I (with my own eyes) saw Shipman Destroy the Fastest Canes (Tana...German..Parrish..etc...) in a 40 on Greentree turf AFTER he left UM....Im talking by 5 or more yds....While at UM his only competition was Carlos Jones....Fast isnt the Word...(I'm talking on turf)...

Okay. What does this have to do with Bo Jackson?

Advertisement
Back