Top 40 times since 1986...

Advertisement
Shipman was fast dawg. Forgot what game it was, but that MF'er hit the corner so fast. that it looked like somebody dropped the hatch on The Bombay in Orlando.
Lol....Id bet $$ on Froggy against anybody in a 40....ask @dsddcane bout Froggy...Dude was Scorching peeps who were legitimate 4.3 guys themselves...

I don't believe Bo at his size beats Froggy at his size in a 40 on turf....
Bo is the most athletic human being every created. He ran a 4.13 and he said he slowed down the last 5 yards. There is no way this shipman guy is faster than Bo Jackson

Advertisement
Bo is the most athletic human being every created. He ran a 4.13 and he said he slowed down the last 5 yards. There is no way this shipman guy is faster than Bo Jackson
Shipman ran 40yds on turf faster than any Cane I've seen...and I've seen Lots of them...and friends with some of them...Again...Bo at 235lbs ain't beating Froggy on turf in a 40...

Advertisement
Lol at 4.13 but slowed down the last 5yds...
C'mon man....

What are you talking about. Bo Jackson literally has a faster 40 time than this Froggy
Again...I watched Froggy with my own eyes Destroy guys that ran 4.3 or better on a daily basis....Im talking Santana...Kevin Williams...J Harris...etc....Left them like it was nothing....Even yrs after he left UM...He'd come back and still scorch them and take their $$$$...

Lol at 4.13 but slowed down the last 5yds...
C'mon man....
Sorry, he ran a a 4.28 his first run when he slowed down the last five yards. They took him out of track practice to run it. After his first one, his manager told him to run another one because he wasn’t trying. Then he ran a 4.13 and continued running out the door so he could go back to track practice

Sorry, he ran a a 4.28 his first run when he slowed down the last five yards. They took him out of track practice to run it. After his first one, his manager told him to run another one because he wasn’t trying. Then he ran a 4.13 and continued running out the door so he could go back to track practice
No Fs given...Dont believe he'd beat Froggy in a 40 on "Turf"...

Advertisement
Again...I watched Froggy with my own eyes Destroy guys that ran 4.3 or better on a daily basis....Im talking Santana...Kevin Williams...J Harris...etc....Left them like it was nothing....Even yrs after he left UM...He'd come back and still scorch them and take their $$$$...

But he is not faster than bo. I am not saying Froggy isn’t fast. A 4.27 is pretty dam good

Advertisement
He ran a 4.27 and you know it. You are making it sound like this guy ran under 4 seconds
Look Bro...I deal with what I've seen...Froggy was Wasting guys that ran 4.3 or better...Santana was a Big East 60yd dash champ...and Froggy left him like it was nothing...Stop with the "I heard or read" BS...
I know what I saw many times with my own eyes....

Look Bro...I deal with what I've seen...Froggy was Wasting guys that ran 4.3 or better...Santana was a Big East 60yd dash champ...and Froggy left him like it was nothing...Stop with the "I heard or read" BS...
I know what I saw many times with my own eyes....
When you see a guy running a 4.27 like Froggy, he will naturally look fast because it is a really good time. But let’s not compar his to a guy that ran a 4.13 in the middle of track practice. Bo Jackson ran the 100 yard dash in 9.54 seconds and 7.29 in the 55 meter hurdles

When you see a guy running a 4.27 like Froggy, he will naturally look fast because it is a really good time. But let’s not compar his to a guy that ran a 4.13 in the middle of track practice. Bo Jackson ran the 100 yard dash in 9.54 seconds and 7.29 in the 55 meter hurdles
Again...Do Not care...I'll say it again...Froggy was Trouncing the Fastest Canes that Ever played at UM....Guys that ran 4.3s on a regular Basis....Tana was the Big East 55meter indoor Champ...You cannot imagine the Speed at UM then....We had a plethora of 4.3...4.35...& 4.4 guys...NONE of them could touch Shipman...It was daily conversation at Greentree about Froggy's Speed....Ask people who played at UM....Ask @dsddcane who was Fast af in his own right...

Advertisement
Back