2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
Doubt it’s the illness angle now cause he’s letting coaches visit him.
I tried to be as sensitive as I could with my comments. Was it possible it was covid? Yeah but I have years of watching the recruiting game and canceling a visit that late is always a blatant sign. Then you mix in not setting up another visit. Either a school “ asked him
not to visit “ or Miami moved on. Something happened

I tried to be as sensitive as I could with my comments. Was it possible it was covid? Yeah but I have years of watching the recruiting game and canceling a visit that late is always a blatant sign. Then you mix in not setting up another visit. Either a school “ asked him
If you had to guess, you think we try to recruit a high school kid hard late, or focus fully on the portal route?

Advertisement
Maybe USC offered a faaat bag and told him he had to cancel the Miami visit to get it.

If they left campus while other recruits were there to talk to him like that could’ve been what happened.

Considering his relationship with our coaching staff I can’t see it happening without a nice bag to make it official.

USC wouldn’t have wanted him to visit campus and get the full court press and Miami experience

Advertisement
Maybe USC offered a faaat bag and told him he had to cancel the Miami visit to get it.

If they left campus while other recruits were there to talk to him like that could’ve been what happened.

Considering his relationship with our coaching staff I can’t see it happening without a nice bag to make it official.

USC wouldn’t have wanted him to visit campus and get the full court press and Miami experience
Or SC offers a similar experience to Miami but is only 2 hrs from home? Think about if this kid was from WPB, and the roles were reversed here.

“ Asked him not to visit “ was code lol. There’s multiple reasons and majority of them are in the same ball park.

Or SC offers a similar experience to Miami but is only 2 hrs from home? Think about if this kid was from WPB, and the roles were reversed here.
Yeah I get it. Just seems a little strange to completely cancel on a visit with such short notice. But feelings can change quickly I suppose and these things happen. Especially with young people who are still in high school.

Would’ve been great to get this kid but Mario has proven time and again he’s phenomenal at getting high quality kids to buy into his program so I’m not holding the miss against him.

Missing on guys is inevitable if you’re going for them.

Advertisement
“ Asked him not to visit “ was code lol. There’s multiple reasons and majority of them are in the same ball park.
That’s my thinking but I won’t worry about it too much. Gonna focus on the guys that choose to come and build this program back up.

So happy we have Mario leading the charge

Yeah I get it. Just seems a little strange to completely cancel on a visit with such short notice. But feelings can change quickly I suppose and these things happen. Especially with young people who are still in high school.

Would’ve been great to get this kid but Mario has proven time and again he’s phenomenal at getting high quality kids to buy into his program so I’m not holding the miss against him.

Missing on guys is inevitable if you’re going for them.
I agree, Mario will get some else. There is the possibility that there was some health issue, most likely COVID and family had a discussion on him staying close and that going nearly 2k miles away just wasn’t the move for him.

Advertisement
hurts but i like the cornerback room we got next year, we gonna clean up on corners in the 2023 class
1642353666595.png

I uh...disagree (respectfully).

Someone said, he told Shodell he wasn't taking anymore of his calls and was blocking him. I assumed if that was true and canceling his visit put a end to this Friday.

Advertisement
Back