2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
i got the goat @Baba Yaga to do it. I only ***** with the best.
That’s just amazing!!! Good sh*t!!
I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering

I did not say every down, but a lot of team use the 4-2-5 exclusively. Bama uses their version of it EVERY down. Branch is out there every down because he is a difference maker and can play the run and passing game. But Bama’s front 4 is restarted and can allow them to do that every down.

No they don’t Bama is multiple 3-4.. they rotate between a hybrid DE / LBer or a hybrid Safety / Nickel.

I love the lessons on here. Number #1 I ain't ur buddy. Where I'm from that word will get u shot sir. So I'd appreciate refraining from that one. #2 the existence of that position elsewhere is a rarity due to the fact it's in minimal sets therefore even less snaps. It's not something you find on the field on a regular basis throughout the season.

Attachments

• BDC6010E-31B6-4D85-995D-EA224740A184.gif
    BDC6010E-31B6-4D85-995D-EA224740A184.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol doesn’t seem likely but if he did commit to Mario and got Riley and Company to waste the day going to San Diego while they had recruits on campus that would be hilarious

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t win them all.

Like @Brooklyndee said, this could mean we’re getting some transfers at the CB spot.
At this point, i'll believe it when I see it. Hope we get DJ james, but have a feeling he's Auburn bound.

Like LCE said, we need to get on McGlothern or McCutchin.

Advertisement
Back