2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
Not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

But a bird in hand better than two in a bush. We could lose it on those and then not have a baller CB.

Plus we lost Coleman. I’m more secure with Wrs than CBs.

Ivey is unplayable. Gil is JAG, regardless of position. The reason we should all be excited for Mario Cristobal to be the HC here is because his expertise is assembling a roster at a school like this where neither of these kids are on the team.
Yeah, but you can't gut the team and replace it all within a month and a half during a dead period with barely any staff onboard. Oh, let's not forget we only have 3 serviceable DT's and a bunch of OL's that need turnover. Needless to say, 2/3 of decent the HS recruits have already been signed during the early signing period. Stop worrying about a CB from Cali that would probably barely see the field in year one anyways.

You'd fit in well in London.

If you make eye contact with anyone on the Tube you're likely to get stabbed. Heaven forbid you say "Hello".

This is my life whenever I have to visit 'The Big Smoke' for work:

That's hilarious. When I went to London I had to take several elevators and a tram at Heathrow. It was approximately 7 or 8am so I would walk in smiling saying good morning. No one was rude to me but they were all clearly thinking wtf lol.

as soon as dude said he was done taking visits it was over. All the mental gymnastics people were doing trying to spin it as a positive was just illogical wishful thinking. There is literally no reason to not take the visit here if you were planning on signing here (covid wouldnt be a reason to say no more visits...it would just cause postponement)

Also, 0 chance he was told we dont have space. We have nothing but space!

No. He's good and you already know what you're getting out of him. But the reason for him is the other Oregon kids. That's not what happened by the way. I just like ****** with y'all. He clearly does have eyes though and he can see with rique and blades and James the room is relatively deep. Not to mention gil and Ivey who at the very least is more bodies according to most on here. I think this is just a situation of a lil more than he's comfortable with.
Didn't he pull back right after Rique and Blades said they're staying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon staff was there for 3 hours.

Also, Lanning Facetime called him from the tunnel at the field after UGA won the championship game....

Advertisement
You'd fit in well in London.

If you make eye contact with anyone on the Tube you're likely to get stabbed. Heaven forbid you say "Hello".

This is my life whenever I have to visit 'The Big Smoke' for work:

The scene in Lock Stock with Northern Monkeys and Southern Fairies is so funny I'll never get it out of my head.

Oregon staff was there for 3 hours.

Also, Lanning Facetime called him from the tunnel at the field after UGA won the championship game....

10E7CC51-AB3F-4B74-9FD2-863ED0256CA3.gif

Advertisement
Cant wait for Mario and TRob to reel this kid in with both of their right hands tied behind their backs

Sucks, he gone. Who knows what happened but with the last second visit but no way this kid signs with Miami now.

Advertisement
Back