2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

USC bound. Unless he wants to get away from home but still be out West.

Riley is going to lock down Cali...whether he gets this kid or not
He ain't locking down **** in Cali he was t known to crush it on the trail. He's an offensive genius not some elite recruiter. He's probably a second tier recruiter but I know for sure he ain't locking it down. He isn't Mario on the trail

Advertisement
He ain't locking down **** in Cali he was t known to crush it on the trail. He's an offensive genius not some elite recruiter. He's probably a second tier recruiter but I know for sure he ain't locking it down. He isn't Mario on the trail
Riley is a good recruiter, esp on offensive side of ball.. USC recruiting is rolling right now..

Bruh, ur lack of mope gene has got u buggin. All these jits r talking about out here is Riley & SC. Lol

Right now, SC is the #2 portal transfer school behind LSU & have already locked down the #2 QB, #2 WR, & #2 ATH in the nation for the class of ‘23. Riley can recruit & he’s a good coach now w/ access to the school that runs CA & the WC when they are on.

Bruh, ur lack of mope gene has got u buggin. All these jits r talking about out here is Riley & SC. Lol

Right now, SC is the #2 portal transfer school behind LSU & have already locked down the #2 QB, #2 WR, & #2 ATH in the nation for the class of ‘23. Riley can recruit & he’s a good coach now w/ access to the school that runs CA & the WC when they are on.
I want to see what he does is on a whole class let's see. I never knew him as a recruiter maybe he is but that's impressive. Let's see this following class what he does he might of needed USC like they needed him it may be a match.

He has very good offensive mind, nothing revolutionary. Shouldn't use genius to describe a football coach whose success is predicated on getting the best 18 year olds to play for you. Plus his success was slipping at OU.

Advertisement
We just not gonna talk about how this kid cancelled his visit the morning after being asked to come on a twitter space with hundreds of canes fans asking him dumbass questions?

Advertisement

Unfortunately you are correct.

Advertisement
Oregon fans talking about Jahlil Florence potentially transferring. He joined a live with Seven, Thornton and Cardwell (both transferring) and made the comment below.

Could just be trolling but something to keep an eye since these were all Mario’s guys. We know the smoke for Seven to Miami and we know we’re going to bring in a WR and RB likely. So the pieces potentially fit.

1669809438296.jpeg

1669809518985.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back