Too many chefs?

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Are you really complaining after the bs staff we put together the past 15 years lol Go be a fan of incarnate world or wherever the **** Patke went. Go Patke your bags bro.

Great leaders are great facilitators, not baby sitters. They set the vision for the organization, hire great people (smarter than themselves in specialized areas), give them all the resources they need, then let them do their jobs.

Mario’s specialty is obviously the OL. He’s not a WR, RB, LB, DB, DL, or any position specific coach. So he hires great coaches that are smarter than him in those areas, relates to them what he believes it should look like, gets them the resources they need to be successful, and then turns them loose.

It’s nothing to worry about.

1. Mario seems to know how to set a culture
2. Not aware of any of the coaches we’ve hired being strong headed. Guys like Jeremy Pruitt have that reputation.

Advertisement
awkward-blonde.gif

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
This dude about to get demolished.

Advertisement

The simple fact that these elite coaches are taking the jobs with the roles defined tells you something about the seriousness of this new UM football organization. Big time hires, big time goals, and big boys getting ready to show they are up to the job.

You are the only one so much so that you will die alone and be buried in an unmarked grave.

No such thing

Our staff sucks we need new coaches (agreed). We hire Mario who assembles an incredible staff and now you worry there may be too many chefs. Seems to work pretty well for Saban, as this is exactly what everyone has been clamoring for.

We have some of the most pessimistic fans in CFB

Advertisement

Yeah, becauae Alabama has really suffered with all of their head coaches on staff.

Cringe as ****.

OP, do you realize what types of coaching staffs we had when we were successful or did you just recently start following the program?

Advertisement
The first suggested similar thread at the bottom here is a fraggle thread. That should tell you all you need to know.

But anyway - my thought in response to your question. This staff has been put together methodically at what seems to us as fans as painfully slow. There is obviously a clear plan, and the staff is bought in or they wouldn’t be jumping aboard. That alone tells me that your concern can be set aside.

Advertisement
Back