Too many chefs?

Advertisement
Incredible staff. I can’t imagine what we must be spending but I am not complaining!

Only a matter of time before we start cleaning up south Florida recruiting and back into National Prominence.

Advertisement
Not sure why you're concerned.
Have you seen what the recipe looks like for success ..
We started this ****..we had all the chefs.
Our guys went on to have all kinds of success...
Then guys like Saban come along and copy the recipe...yes, too many chefs can only stay in one place for a short period of time..then guess what?

We add an entirely new staff of too many chefs

If you're legitimately concerned, stay away from Vegas...stay off the message boards...stay away from the stock market...forget the word Crypto ...

Make sure you ALWAYS get 8 hrs of sleep, and ALWAYS take your vitamins ..and make sure you keep living your life as conservative and as far away from the edge as you can possibly be...because you are not a Miami Hurricanes fan!
Agreed but there’s such a thing as too fast too soon which is my concern. Are we trading 1/2 years instead of building a true dynasty again or am I just over thinking here?

And I get 4 hours, trade in crypto and gamble on life. So I get it. No risk no reward. Please please please make me regret this post/question. Again. Just a thought.

Advertisement
Agreed but there’s such a thing as too fast too soon which is my concern. Are we trading 1/2 years instead of building a true dynasty again or am I just over thinking here?

And I get 4 hours, trade in crypto and gamble on life. So I get it. No risk no reward. Please please please make me regret this post/question. Again. Just a thought.
Try 8 hrs
Drink more water
And stretch more often
Oh yeah...and breathe a little more deeply from time to time

Anxiety can be a mother ******..however when you know success .you know success..

In Florida the big teams have always paid for the success.

I saw it with the Magic (fell short), the Marlins (paid for one, got two), the Rays, the Bucs (twice), the Heat ..etc

Canes have been nailed for letting money get involved..now we are doing it legally .albeit..the school 'reallocated' and of course NIL...but regardless.

The point is, yes you're worried for no reason.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
D916BCDB-84AC-4C15-B4F1-270213598BC5.gif

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Mario is an Alpha , he will have full control of this staff , everybody will maximize their role , if manny was the head of this staff then I would of been scared.

What in the Beta male fck is this.

Advertisement

Nope…. It been a while but this is what a elite coaching staff looks like.

Advertisement
Back