Too many chefs?

Advertisement
Aside from the fact a coach becomes a hotter commodity when they come from a sound program, why would a coach come in the first pace if they didn't think they could check their ego and work within the parameters of the job? If it was just money that made them come, they will bite their tongue to cash those checks and toe the company line.

Kiffin and Saban disagreed a lot, but he still knew his place in the organization.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Ur the only one pal

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Beta Male mentality.

Yes, let’s hire a bunch of unqualified idiots so we don’t have to worry about too many good coaches
26CBBF59-FD02-4F38-B35D-B6CCCE5ADF2E.jpeg

Advertisement

No, just you.

Advertisement

Chefs????....You mean Pot Washers??

Advertisement
Back