Too many chefs?

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Given Mario's personality and management style, I'm confident he makes it very clear who is in charge. Saban doesn't worry about hiring ex HCs like O'Brien and others.

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Life Fail GIF

No matter what these other guys say, they’re worried. ****, you can almost smell the fear…

Advertisement
I am honestly not worried one bit about this. I seriously think its a good thing. The more ex HCs we have, that Mario tries to micro manage. The more likely we are to end up seeing our OC and DC just do there thing and not be impeded by Mario.

S2ES.gif

Advertisement

No. Now go to sleep. Saban and Kirby have former head coaches all over their staffs

Come on bro, be better than this. Do u ask this ? for Alabama’s staff?

Agreed but there’s such a thing as too fast too soon which is my concern. Are we trading 1/2 years instead of building a true dynasty again or am I just over thinking here?

And I get 4 hours, trade in crypto and gamble on life. So I get it. No risk no reward. Please please please make me regret this post/question. Again. Just a thought.

The only time it’s a problem being too fast too soon is in the bedroom.

Advertisement

This place can ruin a ********.

Some look at the glass half full or half empty. This is the biggest gift we received in 20 YRS. Wake up.

Advertisement
Agreed but there’s such a thing as too fast too soon which is my concern. Are we trading 1/2 years instead of building a true dynasty again or am I just over thinking here?

And I get 4 hours, trade in crypto and gamble on life. So I get it. No risk no reward. Please please please make me regret this post/question. Again. Just a thought.

maybe try posting less?

You have to look at Mario's plan in its totality. He went after high caliber coaches with integrity and some of them happen to be ex head coaches, who see the big picture and have the breadth of experience that only a head coach can have. This right here is genius.
Makes sense when you put it that way.

Advertisement
Back