Too many chefs?

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
As long as it isn’t “Chefcane” we’re good. Oh, and you would F up a wet dream.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Silly silly boy!

1645272197561.gif

Advertisement
I realize no one cares. But I’m done with this team. Maybe when they give a ****,
I’ll come back to watch. Good luck guys.
How the **** you go from this post above, to what you posted? You don’t think Mario actually had conversations with these coaches prior to hiring them? They all know their roles. They’re actually giving a ****, and now you’re concerned about “too many chef’s? Which one is it???

No such thing as too much money, too much *****, or too many experienced coaches on staff.

Put down the crayon, doofus.

Advertisement
I am not going to rip on the OP because in many circumstances he could be right.

Given the context of our Coach and staff it won't be a big deal. None of the guys hired seem to have big egos and are all in with the vision Mario has for the team. Everyone seems humble, knows their role and /or is trying to prove themselves again for a future position which is what you want. Hungry to prove themselves and win big time games.

Lmao

How's it working for Saban? Bama has former HCs all over the staff

Yes, you are the only one.

Yes! There is always one in a crowd. Just sit down and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
"F*ck that sh*t brah, you can either be a sick c*nt or you can be a sad c*nt, don't be a sad c*nt brah"

- Zyzz

Lmao at the number of drool faces and middle fingers!

Advertisement

This post belongs in the national archives

Advertisement
Back