Tom Herman to FAU

Advertisement
I think Herman will have a measure of success at FAU. Grill or not lol
They have an interesting schedule this year. They actually go to Clemson like week 3 and then play away again at Illinois the following week. I'd say that Illinois game could be very interesting but that's rough sledding a week later after playing in Death Valley at night and Bielema kinda having that program improved.

The game against Tulane at home near the end of the season is probably the best single game barometer of what Herman is or isn't doing in Boca.

They have an interesting schedule this year. They actually go to Clemson like week 3 and then play away again at Illinois the following week. I'd say that Illinois game could be very interesting but that's rough sledding a week later after playing in Death Valley at night and Bielema kinda having that program improved.

The game against Tulane at home near the end of the season is probably the best single game barometer of what Herman is or isn't doing in Boca.

I was looking at the AAC's team recruiting rankings, and there's virtually no differentiation across them. Which means it all comes down to evals. Herman was pretty **** good at that at Houston, plus he's a talent in offensive strategy and scheme. Maybe we'll finally find out if South Florida 3 stars are as good as rest of nation 4 and 5 stars.

Just Googled their depth chart. 7 of 11 of their projected starters and 6 of 11 of the 2nd team on offense are transfers (Brantley is second team TE). Plus no N'Kosi. It's going to be a very different look than Willie's one way or another.

I got a FAU newsletter this morning..all because I attended a FAU Miami game in Boca back in like 2015. Every year I unsubscribe these idiots come back as a new form of newsletter to spam me with.
Took me so many attempts to get off of the Duke season ticket email/mail/call list b/c I bought tickets to see Miami play at Duke one year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My nephew probably transferring out after hearing this news. I’m thinking probably after this season he’ll be moving on, since he always said he loves it down here. Man can’t win for losing..
Not sure if either your nephew but forgot both these guys at FAU. Michael Johnson Jr and Daniel Richardson.

Advertisement

Paul Wall, baby.

paul GIF

If FAU can get a guy to stick around I honestly think they could have some measure of success. Make your bones on transfers. Nice campus, good weather, nice area, suitable little stadium...why wouldn't you go there as opposed to some of the crap MAC towns?

Advertisement
I get spammed by Bayern Munich weekly because I watched them in a friendly years ago.

Advertisement
Back