Tom Herman to FAU

Advertisement
I'll say it until I'm blue in the face.

Worked and consulted for a very large humor website and apparel brand in Austin from 2015 through 2021 and got to know some very-in-the-know people.

Heard all the stories about Tom Herman; dude and his wife party balls. No one was shocked it didn't work out with the Longhorns. Football was the last thing on his mind.

Culturally this guy is the furthest thing from a fit on Mario Cristobal's staff—and Miami as a playground seems like an absolutely danger zone for this guy, with his penchant for getting down.

This guy in Boca Raton, at a smaller school with lower expectations—wheels off for this cat in South Florida over next few years. Book it.

Worked and consulted for a very large humor website and apparel brand in Austin from 2015 through 2021 and got to know some very-in-the-know people.

Heard all the stories about Tom Herman; dude and his wife party balls. No one was shocked it didn't work out with the Longhorns. Football was the last thing on his mind.

Culturally this guy is the furthest thing from a fit on Mario Cristobal's staff—and Miami as a playground seems like an absolutely danger zone for this guy, with his penchant for getting down.

This guy in Boca Raton, at a smaller school with lower expectations—wheels off for this cat in South Florida over next few years. Book it.
I'm cheering for him.

All coaches can be got. Mario is not bullet proof. If by 2024-25, he still hovering around 7 wins he gone.
Don’t let the Manny firing fool you. He’s is literally the only example of a head coach losing his job before the end of season 3 at Miami. No chance Mario gets less time than the 4.5 years Al Golden got. Mario has a 10 year contract with a massive buyout. He is going to be given time with or without fan support.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Kiffin 2.0 ?

This word has many interpretations; care to clarify?

Advertisement
FAU’s admin conducts way better HC searches then Miami, and many other schools.
Question. Cause genuinely I haven't bothered to pay attention. But is that the same place that hired Willie taggart? The guy this entire fanbase enjoyed throwing in semenholes faces like he was a integral part in a bukkake party? Same school right? Or no?

Don’t let the Manny firing fool you. He’s is literally the only example of a head coach losing his job before the end of season 3 at Miami. No chance Mario gets less time than the 5.5 years Al Golden got. Mario has a 10 year contract with a massive buyout. He is going to be given time with or without fan support.
Golden only got 4.5 years but your point is still valid.

Advertisement
I was wondering why this thread got bumped, read back and well...

Big ******* yikes.

FAU’s admin conducts way better HC searches then Miami, and many other schools.
cat-escape.gif

Advertisement
Some people simply take pride in ****ting on the university they supposedly follow...
Should the school not be called out or held accountable for the last 20 years?

Have you seen and heard how this admit has gon about the hiring processes? Am I living in the matrix?

Party pics please....................

Advertisement
Back