Toledo Game Noon Kickoff

Nice crop there in Toileto. Just when you think you've seen it all. You realize you haven't.

22288502_4506.jpg
20707995_706.jpg

This one is actually a woman. At least it claims to be.

24986497_83_thumb.jpg

Advertisement
If you like amusement parks with roller coasters and thrill rides, Cedar Point in Sandusky is about 60-65 miles away and has some of the best roller coasters in the world

Sandusky...the *** crack of America...where normal is females pushing 2 bills with 5 kids in tow...where co-morbidities are like co-workers, everyones got them...where teeth are optional, or a luxury...where genetic family trees go to die...where the HQ of the diet company "Slim-Slow" is located...

Advertisement
Oh brother. App state all over again. I can see it now, "When the Canes took the field, one player raped a woman within .0002 seconds. You can't see it in this footage, but it happened. Believe me."
Speaking of.....did they ever get the "formal apology" they were demanding?

I noticed the BC game is set for the 26th of October. Friday night?? I thought it was originally set for the 27th? Did it move?

If you like amusement parks with roller coasters and thrill rides, Cedar Point in Sandusky is about 60-65 miles away and has some of the best roller coasters in the world

or stop by Callahan Auto Parts and say hi to Tommy

Advertisement
The headquarters of the company I used to work for is in Toledo. About 20 years ago, flew into Detroit and drove to Toledo for some training at the home office. The drive between Detroit and Toledo was all country. Some great restaurants in the burbs of both cities. And if you're inclined, great strip clubs on 8 Mile Road in Detroit. Just don't go alone!

Advertisement
Honestly have no idea what state Toledo is in.

I always confuse it with Tulsa......and I grew up in Pennsylvania. The stench of Cleveland and O$U kinda pollutes any acknowledgment of anything else in that godforsaken state......Cedar Point's array of roller coasters excluded.

Advertisement
I always confuse it with Tulsa......and I grew up in Pennsylvania. The stench of Cleveland and O$U kinda pollutes any acknowledgment of anything else in that godforsaken state......Cedar Point's array of roller coasters excluded.
Somehow Pennsylvania is superior to Ohio 😂 the self-awareness.

Advertisement
Back