Toledo Game Noon Kickoff

Advertisement
Former industrial cities in Northwest Ohio are the world's greatest vacation destinations.

Seriously I hope we have some fans who live up that way because I doubt there will be a lot of fans coming up 75

Advertisement
According to their website the Glass Bowl where they play had record crowd when they played Navy a few years ago; around 36,800. It will turn into another App State frenzy just with a few more people....:stormwarningflag-sm:
I was at the Appy State game and you'd think it was an NC game. At half time, we had more fans left in the stands then they did. Hopefully, same scenario in Toledo. Was in Toledo about 20 years ago for work and the roadways were like a maze.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet they got a lot of the heifer type women in Toledo with real pasty indoor complexions that wear those way too tight mom jeans with the double rolls right in the front and the back ***** spilling out the sides.

You know, the Paranos specials.

Indoors all the time, no exercise, very little vitamin D, zero muscle tone.

I think I’ll be skipping that away game, although I hear it’s a lovely city with a beautify cityscape.

A city which a prior mayor, the honorable D. Michael Collins, had described as being in an “urban death spiral”.

No thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you like amusement parks with roller coasters and thrill rides, Cedar Point in Sandusky is about 60-65 miles away and has some of the best roller coasters in the world
I’ve been about 15 times, it’s one of the best in the country. Last week, some dude hit a utility pole in the area and knocked the power out in the entire park for over 2 hours. People were stuck on the hills of huge roller coasters in the blazing heat for 2 hours, many needing medical attention afterwards.

Toledo is a s'hitty *** city and Ohio is the Toledo of all the states!
Yea, that’s what they say about Ohio, but you know a little better if you are from here. Toledo does suck, but I’ve been to its suburbs and they are on par with the suburbs of every US city. Cleveland and Columbus have the same as well. If you have the money/wealth, you can live nice in any city.

I heard Toledo is #1 hub and capital of the Human Trafficking ring in America. Toledo is like top 10 in the world 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. Las Vegas is #2 in the states.

Advertisement
Back